AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Protective suspension or permanent ban?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArturoStaza

Banhammered
Jul 23, 2021
Hello everyone, i was banned on chaturbate on july this year and put into protective suspesion in order to find help regarding my mental health becuase a user reported that i was in danger of self harming. As support was very clear at first, i just went with what they told me, that i should find professional help and reach them after some time has passed when i feel that im in a good place to rejoin the platform, even thou they didnt told me an specific date for that. Its been around 5 months and support barely answers my emails, they tell me every time that because of the severity of the incident my ban wont be lifted but they dont tell me that my account is terminated or that im permanently banned.

Does anyone know something about how the protective suspension works on chaturbate? do i just have to keep waiting or i just loose all hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.