AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pubic Ink

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh, spider on twat? If that's your thing, cool, but not my bag. :?

Frankie said:
Keithy said:
At least she doesn't have centipedes in her vagina.
I imagined this. I gagged. Keithy has a valid fucking point.
agreed.

and to be honest I'm not a fan of tats being that close to a chick's vag in the best of circumstances, which that definitely isn't.

This butterfly ain't bad either :mrgreen: She got it in '02, said it REALLY hurt and didn't want any more color due to the pain. She's growing her pubic hair now, so it's not as clear.

Nice booty too! :lol:

Attachments

• MarrisaxaTat.png
    MarrisaxaTat.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 1,569
  • M_booty1.png
    M_booty1.png
    356.1 KB · Views: 1,568
The fish and monkey are kinda neat, not my deal tho LOL, and whats up with the really pretty chick thats got all the slut whore text tats?! :woops: I love my tats, and want to get many many more, but I don't foresee my vagina/pubic area or ass crack as a canvas I want to explore

Eva_ChangeN said:
The fish and monkey are kinda neat, not my deal tho LOL, and whats up with the really pretty chick thats got all the slut whore text tats?! :woops: I love my tats, and want to get many many more, but I don't foresee my vagina/pubic area or ass crack as a canvas I want to explore

judging by all those piercings, she probably gets off on pain.

Bocefish said:
This butterfly ain't bad either :mrgreen: She got it in '02, said it REALLY hurt and didn't want any more color due to the pain. She's growing her pubic hair now, so it's not as clear.

Nice booty too! :lol:

Another capture of said butterfly that may be a little more clear

154a43c1c37ed6f.jpg

Frankie said:
Tattoos are sorta my thing...but i have to agree with Frankie. im just not down with tattoos on the vag or around the nipples. It sounds lme but those areas are just sacred and should not be colored on. My opinion.

Reactions: RedHerby1
Reactions: RedHerby1
JoleneJolene said:
Frankie said:
Tattoos are sorta my thing...but i have to agree with Frankie. im just not down with tattoos on the vag or around the nipples. It sounds lme but those areas are just sacred and should not be colored on. My opinion.

Same. I mean if someone wants to do it, go for it, but I'd rather not turn 80 (if I'm lucky enough to get there) and be shoved into a nursing home with some nurse wiping my ass & noticing I have a pussy tattoo. Especially since by that age I doubt they'll be able to tell what the hell it is. :lol:

Personally there are just some tattoos that I find to be incredibly distasteful and not really pleasing to look at. This is just my personal preference, I have never seen a tattoo that surrounded a womans vagina, nipples or belly button that I have enjoyed. The bellybutton is the worst one though, not sure why just think it's a terribly waste of a beautiful stomach and not exactly some place you want people to stare first when you get naked when you're older....maybe that's why these girls get vagina tattoos, because they got terrible bellybutton tattoos before hand and want to distract us?

CandiedLace said:
Personally there are just some tattoos that I find to be incredibly distasteful and not really pleasing to look at. This is just my personal preference, I have never seen a tattoo that surrounded a womans vagina, nipples or belly button that I have enjoyed. The bellybutton is the worst one though, not sure why just think it's a terribly waste of a beautiful stomach and not exactly some place you want people to stare first when you get naked when you're older....maybe that's why these girls get vagina tattoos, because they got terrible bellybutton tattoos before hand and want to distract us?

totally agreed!! i think about the places of my tats very hard before getting them...
is there much change if i either loose or gain weight that the tat is gonne be screwed? then its a no place for me...

i adoore the tats on the rib area but wont ever get one there... every inch of fat comes there first..
and bellbutton tats are just horrible.. a friend of mine got one.. even tho i warned her.. the tat artist also screwed it up
and she got preggers a year ago... ouch bye bye pretty tat...

and i must say i love the last butterfly tat in that area..

Frankie said:
Keithy said:

Frankie said:
Ehhh, spider on twat? If that's your thing, cool, but not my bag.

Is there medication that can clear this up? :lol:

Attachments

• Arachnapussy.jpg
    Arachnapussy.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,102
Bocefish said:
Frankie said:
Keithy said:

Frankie said:
Ehhh, spider on twat? If that's your thing, cool, but not my bag.

Is there medication that can clear this up? :lol:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I bet it's twisted pipe-cleaners made to look like it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.