AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

affiliates program

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

daphnedawson

Cam Model
Apr 12, 2023
does anyone use the affiliates program?? i’m thinking of doing it but i’m not sure what a good traffic source would be , i’m considering using maybe my snapchat and maybe getting traffic thru “my sexy jobs” website

if you really wanna get into affiliate marketing check out gfy.com or xbiz.net. it's industry forums are connected to more of the backbones of the adult industry like affiliate marketing, studios, ect. its a lot more than taking out a few ads on sexyjobs. definitely a valuable tool to create residual income and help bringing traffic to the site once you learn it.

but depending on your camsites you probably already have a cammodel affiliate code. there you do not have to sign up for the affiliate program unless you want to more of a percentage. for example, with streamate i strictly use my cammodels code when advertising myself on my socials but i used to have a separate affiliate site with their affiliate program; cambuilder.com

i have no idea what chaturbate or stripchats affilate programs are called or how that works. but i think mfc is crackrevenue, but you cannot be an active mfc cammodel? im not sure. hopefully someone can correct me :D