AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Punker Barbie Please Help me If You Can :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
My CB Account: 9to5worker

I accidently bought too many tokens and I was wondering if you could help me get a refund. I haven't spent any of the tokens yet - I basically stopped everything I was doing once I saw the amount of tokens. I have sent in tickets but this is kind of urgent and I would like a refund as soon as possible.

@punker barbie

Hi punker barbie, my friend on CB is 22yo, been working there from a few different studios for 3 years and has run into trouble resulting in a ban because some guy said she looks 14 which is ridiculous.
What is here best course of action to resolving this.
Her most recent account was _cystal_adams.
I suggested she join this forum to contact you but I remembered you can't post anything here for a time when you first join.
Craig.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie you can help me, I have been a model for almost 3 years my first account was banned more than a year ago because a user denounced me because my appearance seemed under the age of 18, now I am 22 years old and I was opening an account and I was banned because a user was playing roles and told me "my little girl of 14 years" Confirmed the game and I was automatically banned, please help me, I am not violating any rules, my account is _crystal_adams

Thank you

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie you can help me, I have been a model for almost 3 years my first account was banned more than a year ago because a user denounced me because my appearance seemed under the age of 18, now I am 22 years old and I was opening an account and I was banned because a user was playing roles and told me "my little girl of 14 years" Confirmed the game and I was automatically banned, please help me, I am not violating any rules, my account is _crystal_adams

Thank you
Support has advised that they've responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.