AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Put It Up Your Butt!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyLuna said:
A book, oh the papercuts!

(The Stone of Farewell, by Tad Willians)

Butt-stuffing aside, Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn is one of my all-time favorite series of books. I've read it through several times. The Stone of Farewell has that "middle book" tendency to kind of just lull, but since I'm assuming you made it through the first 400 pages of The Dragonbone Chair, you should be used to Williams' slow simmer narrative style. By the time you make it to To Green Angel Tower, you'll end up ripping through it at breakneck pace.

zippypinhead said:
LadyLuna said:
A book, oh the papercuts!

(The Stone of Farewell, by Tad Willians)

Butt-stuffing aside, Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn is one of my all-time favorite series of books. I've read it through several times. The Stone of Farewell has that "middle book" tendency to kind of just lull, but since I'm assuming you made it through the first 400 pages of The Dragonbone Chair, you should be used to Williams' slow simmer narrative style. By the time you make it to To Green Angel Tower, you'll end up ripping through it at breakneck pace.

I read all three of them before. (or 4, depending on your viewpoint). I loved them back in high school, and loved them in college, and lost them somewhere before moving after college. So damn glad to have found the middle one at a goodwill for $1, hopefully I can find the other two (or 3...) sometime soonish. Or at least the Dragonbone Chair so I can read them again.

Then again, I'll probably get the e-books if they exist...

LadyLuna said:
Then again, I'll probably get the e-books if they exist...
They do. I just downloaded them myself.

Hot dogs.... Do they have to be still inside the package or one at a time? :think:

JerryBoBerry said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
Hot dogs.... Do they have to be still inside the package or one at a time? :think:
All depends on if you length of girth. ;)
LIKE. dangit. too late to edit. LIKE. :woops:
Haha! Well I'd prefer not to get any anal injuries from the sharp edges on the packaging, so I guess we'll be going one at a time.

As long as this doesn't end up like a South Park episode..... :shock:

5lbs of gummy bears... :?

A new cat tree, and some lingerie. Can I just use the lingerie to cover my butt like intended??? Pleaaassseeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.