AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Put It Up Your Butt!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
queso cheese dip!

Non-food? A Tempur pillow for stomach sleepers.

Food? Chocolate and a Monster beverage.

That's gotta hurt. Or, the case of the pillow, it probably won't work.

Just bought a double loaded biscuit from Hardee's. I think it would go up quite pleasantly.

A milk carton, sour cream, nachos and potatoes. I'd prefer the potatoes. Even if they were pretty big.

Stamps. :mrgreen:

Frozen Fairy Lights.. Not so bad, as long as the wiring doesn't break, might be interesting to turn em on and see what happens. Not sure my niece would still want them for Christmas though.

Last thing I purchased was a new set of lingerie, so I guess that could be registered as panty stuffing :whistle:

Princess Celestia from Build a Bear. I feel like the unicorn horn and pegasus wings could present a slight issue...

My nieces have a bad habit of bursting into a song they call "What-What een da Butthooooole" and the lyrics are pretty much whatever catches their eye, declaring that that is what will indeed be een da butthole.
Best/worst road sign game ever.

I've had to listen to it all night. Now this.

Also. Pizza. *sigh*

Reactions: TillyTart
Status
Not open for further replies.