AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about camming and being a mom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2019
Twitter Username
@Sallywilde89
Chaturbate Username
SallyWilde
I tried searching but couldn't find anything. For those of you who cam and are moms, are you open on cam about being a mom? I have been researching and getting everything ready and set up to start soon (finally!) after years of wanting to do this. My big thing is I am so not as in shape as I used to be so I'm self-conscious and I have an obvious 'I've had kids' midsection. Do I just say, "Yes, I have kids."? "Yes, I'm a mom."? I'm such an open person that details like this are hard for me to figure out what to say or not say. My husband will be on cam with me sometimes so I plan to be open about being married but it's the whole kids thing. 😕 Am I overthinking this?

People LOVE milfs, but I would recommend avoiding details (how many, age, etc) because it's 100% irrelevant to your job.

I am open about being a mom ( i mean, it's pretty obvious by looking at my tummy!). Lots of members are really into it. And they are just normal people who know that we are normal people, etc. I do not give any details about my kid, either. And at least half the reason I started camming was to help my self confidence and body image after motherhood took it's "toll". Even just a few months in, I feel so amazing. I swear I never get any negative comments about my tummy or my droopy boobs! lol Only guys who love 'em! I hope you will find this experience as positive as I have!

I am a mom and have the mom midsection, too. I don't get fully nude in public chat for that reason, but still show tits and ass- ie. I will put on a bra with a high waist skirt and thongs, and set goals to remove bra and then panties while keeping skirt on to cover me in the middle. I wish I cared less about that, but I just hate my stomach so much.
I do use the MILF angle, so I don't hide it. People are definitely into MILF's as @SaffronBurke said. I don't get into details; sometimes I am asked how many kids I have and I say 1. But that's nothing invasive. Other than that, I don't really get any questions at all about that.
Lastly, DON'T OVERTHINK IT. You will never get started if you obsess and research too much. There's something about jumping in (not blindly! do SOME research) and finding your groove. Check out other models rooms, research all the scams- you will be a scam magnet when you have your 'new' badge. Good luck!

I use the milf angle. I have a c section scar so it’s pretty obvious. I do not talk about them at all- no ages, number of children etc. it’s not relevant and I am very protective about it. I HATE when they say “hey mommy” or try to play that angle. But, protect yourself and your kids and it’ll be fine. It’s a big genre

Reactions: Astrid_squirts420
I definitely use the MILF term and openly share about being married. It works for me, especially in the femdom side of things.

Reactions: Astrid_squirts420
I’m a mom and I speak sometimes about how my days go and my kids and their activities. My viewers appreciate my reality. My location and our real names are unknown. And anyone who asks about my kids in any kind of sexual manner is immediately banned.

Reactions: SallyWilde
Status
Not open for further replies.