AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about sex toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2023
First time here, no idea if I posted this correctly but...

I was broadcasting and then my stream was shut down and they gave me a "warning" regarding sex toys, they said only stuff sold as sex toys are allowed (I was using a silicon sounding rod, which I'm pretty sure is marketed as sex toy). I'm male btw.
Does anyone know if there is a list with allowed toys?

Thank you in advance !

First time here, no idea if I posted this correctly but...

I was broadcasting and then my stream was shut down and they gave me a "warning" regarding sex toys, they said only stuff sold as sex toys are allowed (I was using a silicon sounding rod, which I'm pretty sure is marketed as sex toy). I'm male btw.
Does anyone know if there is a list with allowed toys?

Thank you in advance !
I know that on Chaturbate, some toys are considered too big and forbidden because of that. But more experienced cb broadcasters might be able to give better input.

Upvote 0
Willing to bet sounding is against their rules considering they banned animal tail buttpligs and bad dragon dildos lol

You even have to get special permission for fuck machines I think
Fox tail plugs are allowed, but the rest is accurate.

It's listed somewhere in the support guides. I can dig it up if need be but I'm on mobile right now.

Edit:

Tails are mentioned at the bottom. Hehe

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Did they change that rule or am i miss remembering? I remember something years ago about how you couldn't have animal buttplugs. Sorry for the misinfo!
They banned them for a few years then I think some of the top models were able to bend the right people's ears to change it back. It's hard to keep up with at times, honestly.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
Thank you for all your replies, I contacted cb support and I'm currently waiting for their reply. As soon as I get a reply, I'll post it here in case anyone else has the same question.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.