AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about Streamate Snapshots

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2014
Hey I've been a model on streamate for a while and I have noticed that when I am online the computer will take a snap of me and post it for everyone to see. A lot of the time the snap shot can be quiet ugly or messed up because of the low quality for some reason. (i have 100mbps internet)

My question is how do the other models keep their profile picture visible for people to see instead of that snapshot thing?? I can't find any settings to turn it off either so if anyone has information about this please share !! :)

emma_skye12 said:
Hey I've been a model on streamate for a while and I have noticed that when I am online the computer will take a snap of me and post it for everyone to see. A lot of the time the snap shot can be quiet ugly or messed up because of the low quality for some reason. (i have 100mbps internet)

My question is how do the other models keep their profile picture visible for people to see instead of that snapshot thing?? I can't find any settings to turn it off either so if anyone has information about this please share !! :)

You have to contact support to have it switched.

Status
Not open for further replies.