AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question About The Word Game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2023
England
So, I wanted to say "12 inch record" but its 3 words and that was the first thing that popped into my head after the word goddess :) would this be like playing scrabble with foreign words to get high scores? are adjectives like "what" allowed or acronymns like wtf and lol? yes I am a bore at parties.

So, I wanted to say "12 inch record" but its 3 words and that was the first thing that popped into my head after the word goddess :) would this be like playing scrabble with foreign words to get high scores? are adjectives like "what" allowed or acronymns like wtf and lol? yes I am a bore at parties.
LP records are 12 inch

Good question. I think you could just put 12"...but that will make some of us think of other things like a big dick or a ruler. 😂

If you had your heart set on 12 inch record, you could just post "record" followed by a record GIF like this, so that we know that's the type of record you're referring to.

record player GIF

Yes, "what" is allowed since it's definitely a word that may pop into your head after seeing a previous post. Good question about the "WTF" acronym since that's really three words. In that case I'd just type "Huh?" instead of "WTF."

Status
Not open for further replies.