AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question/Concern About Offline Image

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
I assume it's a setting on the model's side, but what determines which image a member will see of a model if she is offline?

Today I was browsing the model list in my "recently viewed" section, and one of the model's I visited a few days ago was listed there, but she was offline. The image that was being displayed for this model was an image of the model, but it had text added to the photo in the form of an advertisement for a "fetish sex show". This image isn't shown or listed in the model's profile anywhere, so I assume that a model can assign a separate image that is displayed whenever they are offline.

The "concern" part of my topic stems from the model using the name(correctly spelled and not a spoof variation) of a very prominent celebrity/actor as part of the advertisement text included in the image. Since a lot of model's use "spoof" spellings of popular celebrities as their account name, I assume this also falls into the realm of acceptable use?

I assume it's a setting on the model's side, but what determines which image a member will see of a model if she is offline?

Today I was browsing the model list in my "recently viewed" section, and one of the model's I visited a few days ago was listed there, but she was offline. The image that was being displayed for this model was an image of the model, but it had text added to the photo in the form of an advertisement for a "fetish sex show". This image isn't shown or listed in the model's profile anywhere, so I assume that a model can assign a separate image that is displayed whenever they are offline.

The "concern" part of my topic stems from the model using the name(correctly spelled and not a spoof variation) of a very prominent celebrity/actor as part of the advertisement text included in the image. Since a lot of model's use "spoof" spellings of popular celebrities as their account name, I assume this also falls into the realm of acceptable use?

This is very normal and common, especially with studios, and even more so if it's for a special show (be it fetish, or group (multiple models from the same studio streaming together on XX date). It's actually a really good way to advertise any upcoming event - the same can be said/done with the "cover" banner when you go down and look into the model's profile, both are great places to advertise such things.

The photo is chosen by the model and has to be approved by the staff.
I guess it would really depend on "how" (context) the name of the celebrity/actor is being mentioned on said image to advertise.

The offline image can be changed as much as the model wants to change it, but it must be approved each time. I think the only exception is there can be no nudity within the image.
Without you giving too much more detail about "exactly" what was said and how this celebrity/actor was mentioned, I don't think anyone can really give more help on that specifically.

Upvote 0
Sorry for the late reply...

It's an image with her wearing a black ballroom gown with one of those masks that covers the eyes. The text is added on top of this image and mentions a "fetish party" along with a prominent celebrity name(in text) in the lower right hand corner of the image.

Upvote 0
Sorry for the late reply...

It's an image with her wearing a black ballroom gown with one of those masks that covers the eyes. The text is added on top of this image and mentions a "fetish party" along with a prominent celebrity name(in text) in the lower right hand corner of the image.

Hey @Lucid1
I will send you a PM now for some info on this as I would like to look further into it ;)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.