AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question from an old fool

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2017
Hey all I'm Bobby with a y and not an ie. :) I've been active on MFC for a couple years and have donated roughly 10,000 tokens towards the beautiful ladies who share their amazing bodies. As the subject line implies I've been around the block a time or two. I have a disability that I won't go into but it keeps me from the fullest enjoyment.

Anyway I have a question. Recently I became enamored with custom videos. Some of the videos are simply amazing and my compliments to the gals. One model I've tipped 700 for a custom video said she'd make it. A few days later when I asked how it was progressing she posted "You think you're going to get a video haha". I've got the transcripts in archives, I was always a gentleman. In honesty I admit to being a fool because I asked her what I could do so we'd both get what we wanted. She said tip 200 more, I did, it was good tokens after bad. It's really soured me and I'm wondering why I'm spending money that is so easily stolen. Tell me straight up please, am I s**t out of luck or is there a way both she and I can both be happy?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SophiaSophia
Hey all I'm Bobby with a y and not an ie. :) I've been active on MFC for a couple years and have donated roughly 10,000 tokens towards the beautiful ladies who share their amazing bodies. As the subject line implies I've been around the block a time or two. I have a disability that I won't go into but it keeps me from the fullest enjoyment.

Anyway I have a question. Recently I became enamored with custom videos. Some of the videos are simply amazing and my compliments to the gals. One model I've tipped 700 for a custom video said she'd make it. A few days later when I asked how it was progressing she posted "You think you're going to get a video haha". I've got the transcripts in archives, I was always a gentleman. In honesty I admit to being a fool because I asked her what I could do so we'd both get what we wanted. She said tip 200 more, I did, it was good tokens after bad. It's really soured me and I'm wondering why I'm spending money that is so easily stolen. Tell me straight up please, am I s**t out of luck or is there a way both she and I can both be happy?

Why haven't you reported that model? In this case she did not just breach a contract but actually committed fraud. You should say it that way to support staff.

In the future, agree to a small downpayment and the rest is on delivery.

I guess MFC has the policy to never refund tokens? In this case you might have to get the refund from your credit card company, but understand the consequence of this is that MFC might try to shut down your account, and then you have to start over from scratch with a new userid (and new credit card).

But a threat to MFC that you have the right in this case to reverse the charge, and a reminder to them that if you sued her in small claims court you would clearly win, and MFC could be presented with a court order to surrender her identity and her address for that lawsuit, might be enough to wake them up.

They are counting on you never following through on the threat because of the costs, but it might wake them up.

I would be interested in hearing how this has worked for others who have been ripped off on MFC.

Maybe if you revealed that model's name others who know her could shame her for the behavior.

Message support, get your tokens back.
MFC definitely has refunded tokens in cut and dry cases like this, so it's safe to assume they may again, especially since all communication happened on site so they have a record of it.
It's when things get taken off site that token refunds get difficult.

wut a cunt. wut everyone else said.

Like others have said, message support with a copy of the transcript and they should refund you. In the future, you could also look in to ordering your customs through the model's clipstore (assuming they have one) as (I think) they offer a bit of protection insofar as guaranteeing your order.

Like others have said, message support with a copy of the transcript and they should refund you. In the future, you could also look in to ordering your customs through the model's clipstore (assuming they have one) as (I think) they offer a bit of protection insofar as guaranteeing your order.

depends on the site - Some offer an escrow system, but many offer zero protection.

depends on the site - Some offer an escrow system, but many offer zero protection.

Ah, maybe not then. That said, I'd probably feel a little safer ordering a custom clip from a model who I can see at least regularly makes and sells clips as opposed to one who doesn't.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Oh wow I'm so happy y'all replied. The experience has had a chilling effect on my purchase of tokens. I sent a letter to support, twice, never so much as a response. I got immediate help when I needed help because my email had changed and I lost my password, nothing but crickets chirping when this happened.

I will follow your advice and forward the log to them. Is saying that ACF was outraged something to do?

THANKS for your help!

PS, should I tell you her model name?

Why be a little twat and make it public when the second option is to try and work it out with support from the site first? Be a grown up and follow proper conflict resolution procedures.

Working it out with support is not working it out with her, it is getting the authorities involved. Telling others her name and going through the proper channels to get your money back are not mutually exclusive in the adulting frame.

Outing her helps others not get caught in her fraudulent web of deceit. It is like getting a refund from a company and also leaving a review telling others why you were not happy. It is noble consumerism-- being transparent with other potential buyers.

--I would only pay for custom vids via MFC if I have strong rapport with a model, where there's equal acknowledgement and with models who have either been around awhile or who are responsible newcomers.

She's Sweetye_. She comes on about midnight EST when she's on and gets off around 7 am. She seems to have a rep at least when I posted on her profile someone else had been kicked and posted. Later someone posted they didn't get all they paid for either. I wish there had been posts there before I bought.

I'm assuming models can clean comments off their profile?

I'd rather have the 15 minute video if y'all don't mind shaming her, but honestly I don't think she feels shame.

Last edited:
Working it out with support is not working it out with her, it is getting the authorities involved. Telling others her name and going through the proper channels to get your money back are not mutually exclusive in the adulting frame.

Outing her helps others not get caught in her fraudulent web of deceit. It is like getting a refund from a company and also leaving a review telling others why you were not happy. It is noble consumerism-- being transparent with other potential buyers.

--I would only pay for custom vids via MFC if I have strong rapport with a model, where there's equal acknowledgement and with models who have either been around awhile or who are responsible newcomers.

Conflict resolution steps are typically as follows:

1) Try to work out differences between the two parties yourself
2) If that fails, raise it to management
3) If nothing comes of it, then dispute the charges

While I agree that publicly showing what she did, with proof, is good for others to see. There really isn't a good way to do it.

@Bobby3975

If you have bought the number of tokens you indicate in your OP, then you should be in line for a fairly quick response from MFC support. But I'd give it at least 7-10 business days after you submitted the transcripts.

While I agree that publicly showing what she did, with proof, is good for others to see. There really isn't a good way to do it.

which step in conflict resolution says to start out by calling people "little twats"?

She's Sweetye_. She comes on about midnight EST when she's on and gets off around 7 am. She seems to have a rep at least when I posted on her profile someone else had been kicked and posted. Later someone posted they didn't get all they paid for either. I wish there had been posts there before I bought.

I'm assuming models can clean comments off their profile?

If models could clean comments off their profiles, what would be the value of the comment system? I don't know what they can do, but I certainly hope that models cannot do this.

• Wat?!
Reactions: WickedTouch
which step in conflict resolution says to start out by calling people "little twats"?

That wasn't conflict resolution. That was telling someone to stop being a little twat and not go blasting someone's name all over the place before trying to resolve issues via normal means.

If someone jumps immediately to management/authorities without attempting to resolve issues themselves with the other party, the authorities are going to ask if you had already done so. Pending that answer, they'll either ask why you hadn't or what was the outcome of if you tried. Then, they go to the other person to get their side of the story with the same questions.

In the OP's case, he never said in his original message he had tried going to support after his attempt at working it out. I was commenting on smores statement of going to extremes without really commenting on going to support.

Reactions: AudriTwo
If models could clean comments off their profiles, what would be the value of the comment system? I don't know what they can do, but I certainly hope that models cannot do this.
It's not a rating system, it's akin to writing on your friend's Facebook wall. And we can remove them on MFC. It's meant as a social feature.

We can delete individual comments. We can also disable our walls entirely. Most models disable theirs, I think.

As for the "why" (off the top of my head):

1) Embedding youtube links to music which then can auto-play for a user loading the page. Sometimes there will be multiple videos embedded and they'll all start playing at once. Cacophony.

2) Harassment, unfounded negative reviews (these often come from dudes who've literally never tipped & are just trolling) doxing, etc. We should be able to take something down immediately if it's abusive or contains personally identifying information.

3) Links to pirated caps / videos get posted on girls' walls with some regularity.

4) When I still had my wall enabled, the majority of comments were just from guys passing through. Some were kind, some were obscene, many just said "beautiful, rated & admired," and the vast majority never bothered to interact with me in my room, much less tip. Wall comments are an attention-suck. I've already got MFC Mail, PMs, Twitter, Snapchat, & ACF. Why on earth do I want to pay attention to another source of messages? (This one is less a "why can they delete comments" but I think you catch my drift.)

5) Some models want to keep their brand a certain way. Maybe there's a particular person she's completely comfortable doing super hardcore stuff with, but she doesn't advertise it as something she does because she doesn't want that to be part of her image as a cam model. She should be able to delete a comment that goes against her brand.

6) The wall is ugly. Being able to delete huge images & embedded videos & links makes it look vaguely better.

I guess what I'm saying is, MFC ladies, just disable your wall. :giggle:

Edited to add: Sorry to take this slightly off-topic, just wanted to clear that question up.

I don't care for any arbitrary set of rules. #1 Failed for him so he is at the #2 level.

What = a good way to do it, just show proof and exposed her. I don't get why it has to be complicated.

I just submitted it to support with complete documentation, payment history and tip notes. I went back and double checked, I've bought 9,200 tokens rather than 10,000. :) I'll keep everyone updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.