AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question re: setting up own cam website

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mynameisbob84 said:
xstreamium said:
Panda said:
What happened to the idea of a model being able to broadcast in 2-3 minutes without having to deal with any "pesky paperwork"? :roll:

The software as it stands lets you do that regardless. I guess you weren't reading what I just wrote to justjoinedtopost ?? :shock:

I suspect English isn't your native language, which is fine, but if you're going to come to a predominantly English speaking forum and attempt to advertise something, you really need to be able to do that and be comfortable answering and explaining in English. So far, you have an entire forum of potential customers believing something about your site (which you're now saying is a misunderstanding) because you've consistently failed to explain what it is you're trying to sell us. You've backtracked, flip-flopped, contradicted yourself, and confused just about everybody here, yo :twocents-02cents:

First, I'm not trying to sell anything to anyone or advertise anything I don't see where I've done that ? I think the technology behind the site is cool , yes , but that is just my opinion it seems. I was merely asking what you would like to see in a webcam profile page and if would like to see anything different regarding it. Nothing less and nothing more. Secondly, after the first few posts it was clear nobody was going to sign up for it as it might not be for everyone here so that is why I asked to just lock down the thread and I'll move on ( ambercutie hasn't answered me ) . If nobody has any input into what they would like to see different on a webcam profile page ( something new and innovative for such a thing ) and wants to continue going around in circles re: the confusion between the software and the website ( which I've already stated was confusing ) then I guess continue on. I've answered the confusion in my opinion. :twocents-02cents:

yes, english is my 2nd language my apologies.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
This thread is a whole bunch of confusing.

How is xstreamium related to streamium.io? Your twitter (https://twitter.com/xstreamium) links directly to streamium.io's reddit page (http://www.reddit.com/r/Streamiumlive/) which has links to live (or offline, as most are, since this site has like, no broadcasters on normally) cam broadcasts ( http://imgur.com/S8qfDR0 )...

I'm so incredibly lost in this whole scenario.

It feels like you're trying to make a piggyback site to link cams for streamium.io cam broadcasts. Redundant much? Are you one of the Argentinian dudes who was on the AMA the other day?

eEKi08k.png

I don't even understand what this is anymore.

The Streamium site doesn't seem to list available streams, so I guess this is a site where you can advertise and link to your stream.

Streamium itself isn't ready for prime time yet according to the disclaimer at the bottom of the page, so this whole thing still doesn't look like something models will want to rely on for their livelihoods.

Disclaimer: Streamium is in beta and there are known security issues. You may lose money, use at your own risk. Content is generated by users and is not stored nor controlled by Streamium in any way. Streamium does not offer anonymity nor privacy from law enforcement nor malicious actors. Obey all local and federal laws in your location when using Streamium.

Sevrin said:
The Streamium site doesn't seem to list available streams, so I guess this is a site where you can advertise and link to your stream.

Streamium itself isn't ready for prime time yet according to the disclaimer at the bottom of the page, so this whole thing still doesn't look like something models will want to rely on for their livelihoods.

Disclaimer: Streamium is in beta and there are known security issues. You may lose money, use at your own risk. Content is generated by users and is not stored nor controlled by Streamium in any way. Streamium does not offer anonymity nor privacy from law enforcement nor malicious actors. Obey all local and federal laws in your location when using Streamium.
Yeah I don't really understand why the site itself doesn't just have a listing of available broadcasters, whether they're online or offline. Why the need for 2 separate domains for the same function?

This whole thing is a disaster. I'm ashamed ACF has probably brought them double the traffic and interest they've had since their beta launch.

I did run across a couple of reported sightings of video loops in one of the other subreddits. So as far as traffic goes, that's something I guess.

Since I started looking into this the other day, I suspected that xstreamium and streamium were headed up by the same person/persons.

What say ye xstreamium? Care to weigh in? Confirm? Deny?

Status
Not open for further replies.