AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions about cam sites for guys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks!
No not support himself fully, he works full time already he just was looking for something on the side to do.
From what I have seen even gorgeous guys on cam don't get nearly as much traffic as any given cam girl

I would suggest StreamMate. They allow men and also are one of the biggest and most reliable.

Reactions: DakotaDaisy
JoleneJolene said:
I would suggest StreamMate. They allow men and also are one of the biggest and most reliable.

http://www.gaycams.com/ this seems to be in the streamate group. Just got myself all of a fluster over a particularly dashing Columbian fellow. With a massive erection. :shifty:

ETA: confused with lust, it's cams.com innit.

ImLive is another one.

The site is notorious for chargebacks though. I don't usually get them, but I have gotten a few small ones in the past. I love ImLive, but I just wanted to make sure to warn you about the cb's.

A while back there was actually a male host (on ImLive they call the models 'chat hosts') who made the Hall of Fame list. Impressive!

imlive was the only one that worked a bit for me time ago.. around 200 bucks every 2 weeks periodbut I cammed only for fun about 20-30 hours/period as a straight guy..
streamate had trillions of wannabecheaters, maybe now it'S better with the goldshows..
on CC almost no traffic..
I would try it again if I find a site like mfc for guys :p

I was on some site for a while, got in a show, the other person never said anything so I got into an argument for 15mins with "Avenger" (my penis).
The guy reported me and the site kicked me off because that was my 3rd violation of "lewd conduct"

I hope that site is dead and abandoned now...the person who got the show didn't say anything, it's not my fault.

I'm completely joking btw. Just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.