AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions for a Trans Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2017
Hello,
I'm new at that world and i've some doubts about being a cam model myself.

I don't have exactly a "model" body, i'm pretty normal and a little fat in some areas, and one of my first doubts are about the body match. I saw some lil tits ts models and i notice they make a great work, but none of they are more ocidental. since the majority of that models are Asian.
It's really necessary to have boobs or a good body even when yo are starting ?

The secound doubt are about the tips, i didn't understanded yet the process of payment of this websites.

The Third and last are about cloathing and acessories, I don't have many sexy stuff to start, do you have some recomendations or a littler guidance for this start ?

(I Have this doubts since the majority of guidelines are for woman models and not to ts models)
(and i have 1.55m height)

Thank you all !!!

12003365_1614966568762996_8958413722906545288_n.jpg

It's really necessary to have boobs or a good body even when yo are starting ?

Trans or cis, there's a customer base for any body type. Part of the appeal of camgirls is that we're real people viewed in real time, and that includes having bodies that aren't what some would call "perfect".

The Third and last are about cloathing and acessories, I don't have many sexy stuff to start, do you have some recomendations or a littler guidance for this start ?

While it's fun to wear lingerie, it's not always necessary. Clothing items that most of us already have can often work just as well - if you would wear it out dancing or to a bar, wear it on cam, too! A tank top and panties is a popular combination. Also great are sexy dresses, mini skirts, shorts, etc.

The secound doubt are about the tips, i didn't understanded yet the process of payment of this websites.

This is going to vary from site to site, but if you share which site (or sites) you're looking at, we can give you better answers.

Hello Lil_Sakura,

I just started camming this Summer as a trans*model,

1. I don't have any tits, but I still make tips haha. I do have to deal with members constantly talking about 'buying me tits' or 'wishing i had boobs' as well asking me about HRT all the time, but you just have to tough it out :) I think having a petite and curvy figure with little buds is very youthful and feminine, so it can definitely work for you. Just have confidence!

2. I'm on CB, which I thought would be easiest to start off on because of high traffic and I understand it quite well now.

3. Have at least 4 separate looks to start with: crop tops, bras, panties, thongs, sexy outfits, etc. Sometimes I just wear a sports bra and short shorts and I still get a lot of attention. Cut some jeans really short ;)

Hope that helps darling,

:h: Naomi

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
Status
Not open for further replies.