AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions on videos and selling panties???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooreEvie3

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 23, 2014
USA
twitter.com
I'm going to start caming after the first of the year and I'm really looking forward to it! Though I am a little confused about a couple of things.
Slight background, before I decided to become a camgirl I had never masturbated in anyway. Only sex with a partner.
I'm curious about content videos. How long should they be (estimate) and what should I do? I feel like just going to town with a vibrator wouldn't cut it.
Also, how do I sell panties without member knowing where I live? I know some girls use a p.o box in another town but is there a way to do it without them even knowing my state?
I apologize if these questions seem redundant, I'm just very new to all of this and want to go in prepared.

Honestly, your best bet would be to get verified, so you can find these in search. They are available, but only on the models only side.

If you're wanting to compare prices and such of items/videos I'd check out manyvids, where they sell videos and items. There are threads on mailing redirects in Model's Only. I have a redirect, but it's a friend.

Model verification:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =24&t=1696

I would also like to suggest that you start masturbating and learning your body before you start camming, just to get past that initial hurle of maybe not really knowing what you like when only your own hands are in control. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.