AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Quick, you have 10 seconds to be as American as possible

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ro0slfR.png

Attachments

• 1782079_10152181448127044_307769874_n.jpg
    1782079_10152181448127044_307769874_n.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 461
bawksy said:
I'll start... ketchup and American cheese
If you could have managed to include tater-tots, that would have been great! ;)

Reactions: DeezNA
vaderface11 said:

Per the OP's instructions, I only listened to the 1st 10 seconds. All I have to say is

FUCK YEAH! :mrgreen:

iKarli said:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/apfh7p5yi1uhxkv/1618415_478974042207702_527988590_n.jpg

I can't figure out how to display the image :p

Sent you a pm. Hope it helps! :)

My 3 favorites. The Daytona 500 is in one week!
:thumbleft:

Attachments

• Brad_Danica.jpg
    Brad_Danica.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 336
  • 2013JJ48LOWES1.jpg
    2013JJ48LOWES1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 336
Reactions: DeezNA
I'll be an American in a matter of weeks (just had my naturalization application approved). I just wanted you all to know that I'm taking this thread under advisement, so please carry on. I'm thinking my first stop after leaving the USCIS office should probably be the nearest McDonald's. Not that there weren't McDonald's in Canada, but I think it'll take on a whole new dimension :p It'll be a solemn, meaningful occasion...

bawksy said:
Lintilla said:
I'm thinking my first stop after leaving the USCIS office should probably be the nearest McDonald's.

inb4 this turns into a "McDonalds versus Five Guys versus In-N-Out verus Wendy's versus White Castle" thread.

Also, you should probably start studying http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/

I've experienced Five Guys, but that just doesn't seem as "American". In-N-Out doesn't have restaurants in my area, Wendy's.... meh, and while I've had White Castle, isn't it also a regional thing (that no one in their right mind should put into their body)? I don't think there's any question here.

Walmart, well... When I first moved here I lived in Indiana we used to go there at 4am, and there was at least one of those kid stuck in the vending machine in his pajamas stories on the news. For greatest authenticity I should probably eat at a McDonald's in a Walmart, but my part of Chicago has so far resisted opening anything of the sort.

Reactions: DeezNA and Nordling
This Carl's Jr. commercial with Emily Ratajkowski and Sara Jean Underwood is probably the most American YouTube video I know.

..Also, are those Yankee Candles for real? WTF?

This is really an awesome story, I hope everyone listens to it. :)

Reactions: AlexLady and DeezNA
Status
Not open for further replies.