AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Quitting ManyVids & Minimum Payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2018
Twitter Username
@curvaceous_myst
Chaturbate Username
curvaceous_mystery
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002512528/Curvaceous-Mystery/
Hey, everyone. I apologise in advance if this is in the wrong section. I searched the forum and Google but haven't found anything about this so far. I'll probably contact MV support after this anyway, but I was wondering if I could get everyone else's opinion on this first.

Long story short, SW isn't for me; I lost motivation for it very quickly. Last year I created a ManyVids account and out of all the videos I uploaded, I only sold a few copies of one. Needless to say, I haven't made minimum payout yet (which is $100 I believe?) only $37 roughly.

I'd like to quit MV, but I was wondering: would it be possible for me to get paid this $37 before closing my account for good? Or... if I go ahead and delete my account and vids, would I get zero money for the videos I did sell?

I'm in the UK and if I did manage to make any decent money, it would be paid into my ePayments wallet.

If it turns out that I 100% wouldn't be able to get paid unless I make the minimum amount to cash out... then I guess I'll leave my clip store up until I sell $100 worth of vids, lol.

Thanks in advance.

I closed an old store to open up a new one about a year ago and was paid out from the old store a few days after closing it (I think it was a few days into a new month, because I remember being surprised by a random deposit into my account before the payout dates) and I hadn’t made the payout minimum. They should send it. You should still contact support just to make sure, though.

Also, the payout minimum was just recently lowered to $50. So, push come to shove you wouldn’t be that far away from payout, but I doubt they would just keep the money you’ve earned.

And to counteract that, a few years ago I closed one mv store to open another and they did NOT pay me the money I had on my old account, they said I had to reach payout.

When I closed my account due to their rude support calling my custom video client boring and allowing bullying from another client, I got paid quickly enough that I happily severed all ties to them without blinking. That was a couple years ago, but I don’t recall pestering anyone about getting paid. I just told them I was done and wanted my stuff down NOW.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for the uber-late reply; I've been preoccupied with university stuff. I'm sorry to hear that some of you didn't get your money back and that support were rude. 😔

To be honest, I had considered getting back into camming (not clips) with this lockdown in place and nothing better to do... not to mention the financial struggles... but the problem right now is ePayments. Last time I checked, they said that they'd indefinitely suspended all accounts to "work on some things" and no one knows when they'll be open again. So even if ManyVids did agree to pay me after closing my account, I'd still have to wait until ePayments get their shit together. 🤦‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.