AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

R.I.P. Bill Paxton

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chet from weird science will forever be one of my favorite movie icons of all time. :(

Reactions: Jessica_Fox
There is no "Game over Man, Game OVER" for the 'ultimate badass' for as long as that movie is around. RIP coolest alpha dude on the planet.

He's in TITANIC too (blink and you might miss him).

He improvised this line "Game over man, Game over!" "What are we even talkin' about this for!?" for the movie it wasn't scripted and it was so good Cameron kept it in and its one of the most stand out lines in the movie, not to mention the funniest, Bill could take even the smallest of roles and make them stand out, a lot of the time upstaging some big names in Hollywood, he was hilarious in true lies, as Simon the used car sales man. Was looking forward to the Training Day series only because he was in it, even though they finished the season and we will get to see it, sadly now, he will have to be replaced, if it gets picked up for another season. You will be missed Bill, R.I.P.--to young indeed.

Last edited:
Chet from weird science will forever be one of my favorite movie icons of all time. :(
Yes! When he said to Kelly Le Brock, "want me to butter your biscuit?" After which, she turned him into a giant, talking turd. His characters so often were the kind I loved to hate--he did it so well.

RIP

Reactions: JoleneBrody
I was actually getting caught up on the new Training Day show that he stars in when I read the news. Really sucks because that was shaping up to be a pretty good show.

Bill Paxton was awesome in Near Dark, Aliens, and One false move. :) RIP.

He improvised this line "Game over man, Game over!" "What are we even talkin' about this for!?" for the movie it wasn't scripted and it was so good Cameron kept it in and its one of the most stand out lines in the movie, not to mention the funniest, Bill could take even the smallest of roles and make them stand out, a lot of the time upstaging some big names in Hollywood, he was hilarious in true lies, as Simon the used car sales man. Was looking forward to the Training Day series only because he was in it, even though they finished the season and we will get to see it, sadly now, he will have to be replaced, if it gets picked up for another season. You will be missed Bill, R.I.P.--to young indeed.

Reactions: Influenced
Status
Not open for further replies.