AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Raffle Prizes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixie Sylph

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 18, 2016
West Coast, USA
MFC Username
NixieS
I did a basic search for this topic and didn't find anything conclusive, but if there already is one, please point me in that direction!

I'm going to start a raffle sometime soon (either today or Monday), and I need some help figuring out what it should be for. I'm a non-nude model for those of you that don't know, so naked pics and the like would be out of the question.

I'm considering doing a gift package - signed new panties, a signed lingerie photo (I'm going to a lingerie party soon so I'd be comfortable taking pics of that), maybe some homemade cookies...stuff like that.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Things they've seen, things they'd like to see, things they've raffled off successfully?

Thanks for your input! :)

Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.