AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Observations

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nzhere said:
:think: just how long is your tongue?

*head tilt*

If a model sucks her finger after a masturbation session... or likes to lick the toys clean at the end of a show (no anal toys), then why would her tongue need to reach?

Maybe I'm just too tired to understand....

Jessi said:
Ive been drinking a lot of diet sprite/7up/mountain dew/fresca (I LIKE CIRTUS OK?) and my vagina tastes very sweet and fruity now.

I shall think of your vagina every time I drink a diet sprite.

Umfdm.jpg

Reactions: SNATCH and Jessi
Jaydenrainey said:
ive gotten many guys lately saying things like ..
but are you worth it?
do you really want it?
get me horny first if you want private.

I need to put something about that in my Turn-Offs section. Guys who say "Get me hard first" or "Show me that you're worth my money."

1. I don't like being DEMANDED to do something...especially when there's no tip to go along with it.
2. If my outfit and public chat teasing doesn't already excite you, then maybe you should be somewhere else getting fucked up the ass by a guy named Big Daddy.

Reactions: SNATCH and Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Jaydenrainey said:
but are you worth it?
do you really want it?

I need to put something about that in my Turn-Offs section. Guys who say "Get me hard first" or "Show me that you're worth my money."

1. I don't like being DEMANDED to do something...especially when there's no tip to go along with it.
2. If my outfit and public chat teasing doesn't already excite you, then maybe you should be somewhere else getting fucked up the ass by a guy named Big Daddy.
I usually find a quick pm directing them to an erectile dysfunction helpline shuts them up. :lol:

Jaydenrainey said:
my observation is alot of douches seem to think im stupid, or at least less intelligent than them. as soon as i jump on mfc i get guys trying to trick me into a free show all through out the night. as well as guys who think im going to beg them for a show. ive gotten many guys lately saying things like ..
but are you worth it?
do you really want it?

it gives off the impression that they think i will dance like a monkey for their dollars. nopeeeee. i usually say nah im not worth it... be gone now.

I always get those douches on Streamate which is probably why I rarely cam on there. If a girl in a sexy outfit doesn't get your dick interested then you're a lost cause, dude.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Jaydenrainey said:
but are you worth it?
do you really want it?

Every time I install a new font on windows I think of you.

Jessi said:
Ive been drinking a lot of diet sprite/7up/mountain dew/fresca (I LIKE CIRTUS OK?) and my vagina tastes very sweet and fruity now.

true.. I drink a lot of coffee with milk and honey and all the girls that "tried" me said I have a very sweet cum :p
even ananas an kiwi helps a lot to make the juices taste more fruity and sweet(little secret I heard from veeery old people) )))

prettyman said:
Jessi said:

true.. I drink a lot of coffee with milk and honey and all the girls that "tried" me said I have a very sweet cum :p
even ananas an kiwi helps a lot to make the juices taste more fruity and sweet(little secret I heard from veeery old people) )))

Pineapples and pineapple juice is also great, so I have heard. ;)

The_Brown_Fox said:
Jessi said:
Every time I install a new font on windows I think of you.

What do you mean? :) Because of the pink text in my sig?

Attachments

• quickbrownfox.png
    quickbrownfox.png
    89 KB · Views: 109
Bocefish said:
Random Observation: Significant majority of purple colored dildos used by camgirls

Hypothesis: Staggering amount of closet Barney fetishists. :p

Oh god I have a purple vibrator and purple bondage tape....lol but really my favorite color is purple, so there ya go.

Although the "Purple Pussy Pounder" has finally died..... :violin: Wore it out I suppose lol

Lots of dildos only come in pink or purple... and for doc johnson's sil-a-gel line, the purple ones don't smell as bad as the other colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.