AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Observations

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
I get a lot of random observations about camming and sexy stuff in general. So I thought "why don't I start a thread where everyone can post their observations, and if others agree or disagree, discuss!"

And here it is!

My most recent one: everyone assumes "sexier panties" means skimpier ones. Even people who don't find thongs sexy will not ask "do you have sexier panties", they will ask for bikini cut, full back, or whatever they're looking for. The only ones who ask "do you have sexier panties" are the ones who think thongs are sexy. (I tend to wear bikini cut)

Sexier Panties bb.
I agree! Seems the thongs are top-priority. I like my rufflebutts and hyper-colored assbags :(

Rosemary said:
Sexier Panties bb.
I agree! Seems the thongs are top-priority. I like my rufflebutts and hyper-colored assbags :(

But that's the thing! So do a lot of guys! In fact, more guys have liked my full-back than asked me to change to a thong... and yet everyone thinks that everyone else finds thongs sexier. I've even had guys saying my bikini cut panties are too small "do you have any boyshorts?"

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
LadyLuna said:
Rosemary said:
Sexier Panties bb.

But that's the thing! So do a lot of guys! In fact, more guys have liked my full-back than asked me to change to a thong... and yet everyone thinks that everyone else finds thongs sexier. I've even had guys saying my bikini cut panties are too small "do you have any boyshorts?"

Boyshorts are fucking amazing.

My own random observation of the day: It's tickled me how I've grown sexually in the past two years. When I started masturbating at around 16, I could do it maybe 20 times a day if I went for it. But those orgasms were really light and quick. When I started having sex (when I turned 18, and for 18 months after that) I would have usually one strong orgasm whenever I had sex, and I would be done: I instantly got turned off from what was happening. After I stopped having regular sex and started masturbating more, I was about the same. In the past two months, though, I've been having extremely intense orgasms and I can have afterglow for hours. I also really enjoy having lots of multiple orgasms, which I can achieve surprisingly easily.

I just think it's interesting how we change that way. At least it's for the better in my case :p

Reactions: LadyLuna
LadyLuna said:
My most recent one: everyone assumes "sexier panties" means skimpier ones. Even people who don't find thongs sexy will not ask "do you have sexier panties", they will ask for bikini cut, full back, or whatever they're looking for. The only ones who ask "do you have sexier panties" are the ones who think thongs are sexy. (I tend to wear bikini cut)

I bought these for a model, and I think they look so sexy on her.

fEwWo.jpg

Link

Shaun__ said:
LadyLuna said:

I bought these for a model, and I think they look so sexy on her.

fEwWo.jpg

Link

I've worn this type of panties once on cam (in turquoise with black polka dots, I thought they were cute) and one day someone said "lol granny panties". Since then I've only worn thongs on cam because I hate when someone criticizes what I'm wearing and I'm afraid other people in the room might have thought the same as that guy. :|

LilyMarie said:
I've worn this type of panties once on cam (in turquoise with black polka dots, I thought they were cute) and one day someone said "lol granny panties". Since then I've only worn thongs on cam because I hate when someone criticizes what I'm wearing and I'm afraid other people in the room might have thought the same as that guy. :|

I would ignore these kinds of guys, Lily. They're always gonna be around but they're not right.
There are some guys who divide panties into 2 groups-granny panties and thongs. If it's not a thong you're obviously wearing granny panties in their minds. These guys are usually morons, super young and extremely ignorant to real life women and sexuality. These are usually the ones who will also go "EWWWW OMG SO FUCKING GROSS" if a woman has like 1 hair on her vagina. I got this comment once while I was wearing a red lace tanga (its like a boyshort but shows more bum cheek). If the granny in question is Blanche Devereaux, you are absolutely right sir.

@Noelle: Yeah, I'm sure you're right. I just have this weird thing going on in my head where I think that when one guy says something negative about me, that means that secretly everyone else in my room is thinking the same, they're just too polite to say it. I'd better get rid of that way of thinking ASAP.

One random observation I made: Apparently it's okay to demand freebies if you tell the model you rated and admired her.

LilyMarie said:
I've worn this type of panties once on cam (in turquoise with black polka dots, I thought they were cute) and one day someone said "lol granny panties".

I hate the phrase "granny panties." They always say that when they think your panty doesn't show enough butt cheek. LOL. Silly guys...

And I think hiphugger panties are awesome.

LilyMarie said:
One random observation I made: Apparently it's okay to demand freebies if you tell the model you rated and admired her.
Yes, I shall never cease to WTF over the guys who genuinely believe this is a legitimate form of currency on cam sites. :woops:

CammiStar said:
Being an an older cammodel I hear "you look good for 36" at least 10 times a day. I know it's meant as a compliment but being a female sometimes what I actually I hear in my head is "you look good for being old". :lol:
36 is hardly old -- I'd give my eye teeth to be 36 again..... :icon-cry:

No, my dear, you are not officially "old" until the day you are talking to a younger person, and catch yourself starting a sentence with "You know, back in my day...." ;)

Reactions: SoTxBob
StanislavJ said:
No, my dear, you are not officially "old" until the day you are talking to a younger person, and catch yourself starting a sentence with "You know, back in my day...." ;)

Been there, done that. At the time, I was 22, and was a counselor to 7-9 year-olds at summer camp. And yes, I did feel old.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
LilyMarie said:

Ah yes, this is a good one! LOL. And I, and many others, are pretty sure that rating/admiring doesn't help the cam score anyway. I used to think it did, but I know better now, so I've stopped putting "Please rate/admire!" in my room topic.

Guy: I rated and admired you, bb.
Me: Thanks!
Guy: Can you show us that sexy ass? :woops:

Nice try though! :lol:

Rosemary said:
Sexier Panties bb.

Ha! This is the greatest sentence I've ever read. It's like Kerouac with a bottle of wine in his belly... but better :-D
If I wasn't so perversely attached to my "Thanks Sent: 0" stat, I would totally be like, "u wanna see my thanks bb? im thanking u hard bb" :)

Rosemary said:
Sexier Panties bb.
If I ever start a band, I'm naming it "Hyper-colored Assbags..." :lol:

CammiStar said:
Random cam observation:
Being an an older cammodel I hear "you look good for 36" at least 10 times a day. I know it's meant as a compliment but being a female sometimes what I actually I hear in my head is "you look good for being old". :lol:

You, my dear, are Smokin' Hot!

:-D

Vexei said:
another random observation- the number of members that think that advice is a form of currency.
like... "oh bb you could be making so much more. you should just do xxx and then you'll get lots of tips"
:roll:

But... if you can't take camming advice from some guy who's never cammed before and wants desperately to see you naked for free, who CAN you take advice from? :)

mynameisbob84 said:
If I wasn't so perversely attached to my "Thanks Sent: 0" stat, I would totally be like, "u wanna see my thanks bb? im thanking u hard bb" :)

I support your efforts, Sir! :handgestures-salute:
Besides, a comment-fuck is just as good as clicking my 'thanks' button over and over ;)

Random time:

What about bras? I've noticed no preferred type, just as long as the boobies are there and lookin' fine. Unless it's a handbra of course, bb.

Jessi said:
THESE ARE GRANNY PANTIES:
fruit-of-the-loom-fotl01-d22501-gs.jpg
I think even those have too much rise in the cut and show just enough of the iliac furrow to be granny panties. I think of granny panties as almost being a big rectangle, straight across the top and sides with only the slightest curve on the legs, and nothing that fits too tightly. More something along these lines:

Attachments

• panties.jpg
    panties.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 204
Jessi said:
I have these in pink (not granny panties!):
tumblr_lzamdmbvqw1qmhftgo1_500.png

THESE ARE GRANNY PANTIES:
fruit-of-the-loom-fotl01-d22501-gs.jpg

I hate to be disagreeable but those are hot beautiful woman panties. It is a common mistake a lot of people make. The easiest way to recognize granny panties is to look to see if a granny is wearing them.

ArzXj.jpg

Uh...my mom is a granny, and I know that she owns thongs. I think they're leopard-print. LOL.

Reactions: Nordling
LilyMarie said:
Besides, I am pretty sure you can rate/admire someone only once. About admiring at least I'm quite sure, because your profile stores those whose profile you have admired. And I see the same people in the same rooms rating/admiring every day. I am tempted to say something, but I prefer to sit on my hands.
I even saw one guy offering rate/admire/pimping in lounge in exchange for a show... :woops:

Random Obsevation: If a model doesn't reach her countdown goals for the night and decides to sign off it's understood that doing a quick cum show on cam will totally make her feel loads better.

Also, anything over a C cup is labeled "38DD" which is totally the biggest boobs can ever be, right?

I feel like we're going off topic but I get a lot of guys come in like "I JUST RATED AND ADMIRED YOU!!" And I'm like "Er....thanks for clicking that link and acknowledging that you find me pretty?" or at least with some guys they seem to think its like tipping

my observation is alot of douches seem to think im stupid, or at least less intelligent than them. as soon as i jump on mfc i get guys trying to trick me into a free show all through out the night. as well as guys who think im going to beg them for a show. ive gotten many guys lately saying things like ..
but are you worth it?
do you really want it?
get me horny first if you want private.

it gives off the impression that they think i will dance like a monkey for their dollars. nopeeeee. i usually say nah im not worth it... be gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.