AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Thoughts (Cam Girls/General Camming Sub)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a tweet about how happy I was with tonight's teamwork, and the Wonder Pets song came to mind: :lol:

What's gonna work? Teamwork! What's gonna work? Teamwork!

camstory said:
I had arranged to meet two Models in person, and interview them. I had posted, asking for suggestions as to what questions might be the most interesting. At that point I had been hanging out at MFC for over a year, but did not understand how sensitive the matter of meeting up with Models was. Well, I was educated by that reply and others, there & then to that fact.

I, personally, don't see what the big deal would be meeting models in person to begin with, either for social reasons or something else (like the interview you mentioned). Provided it is known to both parties, etc. If it's something both parties want, then there's really no business of anyone, members or models, butting in.

In fact, the first weekend in August, I'll be at a model's house for 3 days for her husband's birthday. Granted I knew her from outside MFC before I knew she was even a model on there (found her by accident while in the lounge). But, it's been no big deal for us. I know her husband, too. It's a nice big party for Friday and Saturday night, with some other people we know from around the country. Last year (and possibly this year) another model was there, too. Normally ends up being between 10-15 people showing up. Be my third year going, this year.

Should it be a huge deal that I know her address? No. Because I only go to her place when invited to do so. But, to some people it would be: ERMAHGERD! He can drive to her house in under 3 hours! Run for your lives! Truthfully? The only benefit of living kinda-sorta close? I get to her place early to stake out a spot on the couch to sleep each night. Let the late comers fight over what's left of the couch and the floor. :p

Besides, with the geofilter (assuming the members aren't getting around it) who's to say members haven't met models outside of MFC, and never knew it? I'm sure most of us, members and models, don't exactly talk about our time on MFC in public. So there's always a chance that any woman you meet or any man a model meets while out doing non-MFC things could be a model or a member. As long as no one is all like 'OMG I know you! I seen you naked/fucking yourself/etc. online!' then there probably won't really be any issue. Even if a member does recognize a model when out, so long as they have half a brain cell to keep it to themselves, there probably won't be an issue... provided he doesn't use the other dead brain cells to mention it to her later in a creepy way.

We always like to point out that cam girls are people too... but so are members. If anyone, members or models, gets freaked out by the possibility that a member is meeting a model and both agreed to do it... well, it kind of makes them appear to be looking at the members as sub-humans, who should never be allowed to see the light of day. Are there members no model should want to meet? Obviously. Are there models no sane member should want to meet? Also obviously. But automatically assuming that every member who meets a model is out to rape and then murder the model before cutting them into little pieces to spread over the desert is how the reactions seem to come off in many cases.

If a member and a model are meeting, honestly, who cares (provided it's a mutual thing)? If the member just happens to show up on her doorstep one day, unannounced and uninvited, then people should care. Same if a model does it to a member. But when it's two mostly normal (since I doubt any of us are truly what society would consider normal on here...) people agreeing to meet up, it's no big thang.

This is prolly not for everyone, but I liked the result, and it is a way to lift the mood in a little different way, and it can be done without spending a bunch of tokens. Here's how it went. The room had been a little active, but the biggest tips had been 100 tkns, and most were 10-20 tkns. A couple of the tippers had left, and there were maybe 6-8 prems still in the room, - 5 minutes later it was obvious none of them had any tokens, or were not going to tip any if they did. The mood had started to turn, and I knew the Model was going pretty soon anyway, but I really didn't want the night to end on a low. I only had 85 tokens, and thought I would wait, and if some new ppl joined, maybe I could start a little rally, or if no one new came in I would just tip the whole 85 right before she was going to sign off. But even so 85 tokens is nice but not a mood changer. Then crazy cam got a stupid idea, so I went with it.

I opened the tip window, unchecked the 'Display this tip in the chat room' box - 5 tokens for the tip amount, and in the tip note field I typed, "I think I have found the stupidest tip strategy ever. Let me build you a gray wall." I then repeated the 5 token ninja tip 16 times as fast as I could, one at a time. I screwed up about half way through and closed the tip window, so I had to open it again to finish tipping.

The result was that the model was still reading the tip note as the second and third tips were coming in. A few more tips had come in before she understood what I was doing, and thought it was ridiculously humorous. Then when there was a lag b/c I had messed up, she thought I was done, which made it even better when I sent 8 or 9 more after that.

For under $10 I can't think of a better mood changer. It worked for both of us, she signed off in good spirits at the end of a slow night, - not so easy to do. And I got to be funny, - is there anything better? Not in my opinion. ;)

camstory said:
This is prolly not for everyone, but I liked the result, and it is a way to lift the mood in a little different way, and it can be done without spending a bunch of tokens. Here's how it went. The room had been a little active, but the biggest tips had been 100 tkns, and most were 10-20 tkns. A couple of the tippers had left, and there were maybe 6-8 prems still in the room, - 5 minutes later it was obvious none of them had any tokens, or were not going to tip any if they did. The mood had started to turn, and I knew the Model was going pretty soon anyway, but I really didn't want the night to end on a low. I only had 85 tokens, and thought I would wait, and if some new ppl joined, maybe I could start a little rally, or if no one new came in I would just tip the whole 85 right before she was going to sign off. But even so 85 tokens is nice but not a mood changer. Then crazy cam got a stupid idea, so I went with it.

I opened the tip window, unchecked the 'Display this tip in the chat room' box - 5 tokens for the tip amount, and in the tip note field I typed, "I think I have found the stupidest tip strategy ever. Let me build you a gray wall." I then repeated the 5 token ninja tip 16 times as fast as I could, one at a time. I screwed up about half way through and closed the tip window, so I had to open it again to finish tipping.

The result was that the model was still reading the tip note as the second and third tips were coming in. A few more tips had come in before she understood what I was doing, and thought it was ridiculously humorous. Then when there was a lag b/c I had messed up, she thought I was done, which made it even better when I sent 8 or 9 more after that.

For under $10 I can't think of a better mood changer. It worked for both of us, she signed off in good spirits at the end of a slow night, - not so easy to do. And I got to be funny, - is there anything better? Not in my opinion. ;)

You are a crazy mofo! And always add great atmosphere to my room. :h:

Reactions: camstory
In a tip note, after someone jumped into the middle of public chat with, "do privates"
If I were going to ask about a private I would ask in a tip note, I think, - idk I never have enough tokens for a private,,,, spend them on tip notes I guess...

Reactions: LadyLuna
I saw something in an ACF Model's room this morning that always makes me feel good, - another ACF Model coming in and tipping. I believe it was the third or fourth time I have seen this Model tipping in an ACF Model's room in the last few months. I would love to mention the Model by name, but I'm not sure that would be OK with her, so I'll just :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: to all the Models here who do this, I think it is a very cool thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.