AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rapid tipping chrome extension (chaturbate)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2019
Canada
Chaturbate Username
chopper_daddy
Hey all, I’ve built a chrome extension for rapid tipping on chaturbate. If this is something that interests you please go ahead and try it out :) I’ve also added a chart feature that displays stats on model broadcast times. Feedback is always welcome.

Download here

I’ve built several apps for models as well as OBS visuals & tip notifications. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need help with anything. Hope everyone’s staying safe out there!

Hey all, I’ve built a chrome extension for rapid tipping on chaturbate. If this is something that interests you please go ahead and try it out :) I’ve also added a chart feature that displays stats on model broadcast times. Feedback is always welcome.

Download here

I’ve built several apps for models as well as OBS visuals & tip notifications. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need help with anything. Hope everyone’s staying safe out there!

Not sure why I would need to know broadcast times, but maybe some would like that.
I installed this extension and I have tested it on the "new player page" and the "legacy page", none work.
As soon as I hit the icon for the extension, it displays my Name + Token count, along with a Logo and a divider, and "report a problem" link, nothing else.

I even tried clicking on send tip too and nothing is different.
For now, I will stick with TamperMonkey + Mad Tipper.

Edit:
Also to clarify, I have the most recent Chrome + Windows 8.1

Edit:
I tried restarting browser, and now if I go to a models room to do it, it won't even load anything, just a small white box with no content inside, not even my name and token amount.
For now I had removed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: chopper_daddy
Not sure why I would need to know broadcast times, but maybe some would like that.
my guessing is when you can better predict when your favorite models will be online when they dont have a set schedule. i know my streamate dudes would love something like this, because they are always asking me when i cam the most, and quite frankly i dont fucking know unless i go to 3rd party website that keeps that data, because the site doesnt tell me. im a bad bad cammodel and i don't have a schedule posted.

I installed this extension and I have tested it on the "new player page" and the "legacy page", none work.
As soon as I hit the icon for the extension, it displays my Name + Token count, along with a Logo and a divider, and "report a problem" link, nothing else.

I even tried clicking on send tip too and nothing is different.
For now, I will stick with TamperMonkey + Mad Tipper.

Edit:
Also to clarify, I have the most recent Chrome + Windows 8.1

Edit:
I tried restarting browser, and now if I go to a models room to do it, it won't even load anything, just a small white box with no content inside, not even my name and token amount.
For now I had removed it.

Interesting. Thanks for the feedback & trying it out. I’ll look into the issues.

Reactions: NotYou
my guessing is when you can better predict when your favorite models will be online when they dont have a set schedule. i know my streamate dudes would love something like this, because they are always asking me when i cam the most, and quite frankly i dont fucking know unless i go to 3rd party website that keeps that data, because the site doesnt tell me. im a bad bad cammodel and i don't have a schedule posted.

That was the intention. It was the solution to a problem that I had heard from others. Based on some other feedback, it sounds like there are some bugs to sort out.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Interesting. Thanks for the feedback & trying it out. I’ll look into the issues.

I have tried a different account that has 1 token, it is the same results.
I have also tried large rooms, small rooms, male and female.
Legacy viewer, new player..
I have disabled addons that I have and still nothing.

BUT what DOES work, is if Flash is BLOCKED.
I always have flash enabled for CB because I prefer the player.
Having flash blocked makes the video player that follows you down the page + to the main page not work, too.
Hopefully you can make it work with Flash Enabled. I do like the look of this

I have tried a different account that has 1 token, it is the same results.
I have also tried large rooms, small rooms, male and female.
Legacy viewer, new player..
I have disabled addons that I have and still nothing.

BUT what DOES work, is if Flash is BLOCKED.
I always have flash enabled for CB because I prefer the player.
Having flash blocked makes the video player that follows you down the page + to the main page not work, too.
Hopefully you can make it work with Flash Enabled. I do like the look of this

Well, that is exactly what's happening. When you load a page the extension is looking for the video player to identify if you're on a broadcasters page.. without a video player, the extension thinks you're elsewhere. You just saved me hours of debugging -- I owe you a drink, but instead I sent you 400 tokens on cb. Thank you for your feedback, it's very much appreciated.

Well, that is exactly what's happening. When you load a page the extension is looking for the video player to identify if you're on a broadcasters page.. without a video player, the extension thinks you're elsewhere. You just saved me hours of debugging -- I owe you a drink, but instead I sent you 400 tokens on cb. Thank you for your feedback, it's very much appreciated.

Thanks, much appreciated.
I think you have added a message now to say "nothing to see until you enter a room".
At least, that didn't display for me previously. Maybe another message could also be to mention disabling flash if the extension is not working? I am sure I am not the only dumb one to have Flash enabled on CB.

Thanks, much appreciated.
I think you have added a message now to say "nothing to see until you enter a room".
At least, that didn't display for me previously. Maybe another message could also be to mention disabling flash if the extension is not working? I am sure I am not the only dumb one to have Flash enabled on CB.

Yep I did. I’ve also fixed the flash issue in version 1.0.4, so it should all be working now.

Ok I can confirm it definitely does work not with it enabled or blocked, so thanks.
It wasn't working with the Mad Tipper enabled in TamperMonkey though, but with my other TamperMonkey scripts it was fine, and other extensions.

What is the interval between each tip? So If I rapid tipped 100 x 1 (yes I know ladies you love that haha :p), how fast does it do it? Toke 1 > [xx] seconds > Token 2

Hope I make sense

What is the interval between each tip? So If I rapid tipped 100 x 1 (yes I know ladies you love that haha :p), how fast does it do it? Toke 1 > [xx] seconds > Token 2

I've set it to 50ms but Chaturbate servers have to register each tip and send a callback, so it definitely doesn't happen that fast. It basically sends all the tips with the 50ms interval and then we're at the mercy of chaturbates servers. I've seen them go through quick and I've seen them go through slow (when cb is sluggish). My plan is to eventually add a timer so the user can choose. Also, currently the app wont be able to detect if you have enough tokens for the current tip (so if you're tipping 10 tokens but only have 9 in your account) -- I plan on fixing that soon(ish).

If you're familiar with JS you can see the source code for the rapid tipping function here in the Github repo

oh hai, i saw your post on reddit, why do you require "Manage your apps, extensions, and themes" permission?

Hi there! Thanks for the questions. I replied to your reddit comment but I’ll post it here as well for others to see.

It makes use of the management API for chrome extensions to identify the current version being used (I use this in the support form). You can read more about this API here and review the code for the extension here. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with more questions.

@cbhours may have an answer : )
An interesting feature of this extension is what you can't see on cbhours.com: getting an impression of how often a broadcaster is in private mode or hidden mode (there are models that seem to be nearly all time in private on specific days when I try to visit them, and nearly not on other days).
And yes, I frequently use cbhours to get an impression of the days and hours when I can expect specific models to be online with a high probability. Many models have no schedule, and even if they advertise a schedule, it often has nothing to do with their actual online times.

I have yet to actually test this so maybe it already works but in case not:

With the new "Anonymous Tipping" for premium users, is there a way you can allow this to rapid tip using that function - so it will display the same "a user tipped 1 token" instead of "NAME tipped 1 token".
I know the bots are still a problem regarding this, but it'd be great if you were able to include it if possible.

I have yet to actually test this so maybe it already works but in case not:

With the new "Anonymous Tipping" for premium users, is there a way you can allow this to rapid tip using that function - so it will display the same "a user tipped 1 token" instead of "NAME tipped 1 token".
I know the bots are still a problem regarding this, but it'd be great if you were able to include it if possible.

I was thinking about this the other day when I saw the new anonymous tipping feature. I'll add it to my list for sure. Thanks for the suggestions! Keep 'em coming.

Ok so I used this today and the only thing I don't like so far is the fact as you're tipping, or after you have finished, the token balance on your account (both below the video + top right) still remain as the "before" balance, they do not update live (or close to live) or at the end of the tip. Not sure if that is something that can be added ?

Ok so I used this today and the only thing I don't like so far is the fact as you're tipping, or after you have finished, the token balance on your account (both below the video + top right) still remain as the "before" balance, they do not update live (or close to live) or at the end of the tip. Not sure if that is something that can be added ?

Thanks for this bug, can you tell me if you have a supporter account? It's possible that they've changed the something on the back end for you guys when it comes to tipping. I'm not having this issue on a basic account.

Yes it's a support account.

Pretty sure CB is fucked today (and possibly yesterday). Tips are taking at least 2 seconds to go through and the token count isn't being updated (without the chrome extension). Have you been experiencing this as well by any chance? I checked with some other users and they're having the same problem. Not sure it's an issue with the extension as I've yet to experience it otherwise. Let me know!

Hi chopper_daddy,

Just curious if you could ad a 3rd field for a delay in seconds in the tipping screen?

For example: ( Tip 15 / 10 times / Every 6 seconds )

Some lush type apps buffer tips and some don't. For those that don't, it's super distracting to have to hold down the return key and count seconds in my head between mouse clicks...

There is a greasemonkey/tampermonkey script that did this really well but it died with the site changes a few months ago. Been looking for a replacement ever since.

Hi chopper_daddy,

Just curious if you could ad a 3rd field for a delay in seconds in the tipping screen?

For example: ( Tip 15 / 10 times / Every 6 seconds )

Some lush type apps buffer tips and some don't. For those that don't, it's super distracting to have to hold down the return key and count seconds in my head between mouse clicks...

There is a greasemonkey/tampermonkey script that did this really well but it died with the site changes a few months ago. Been looking for a replacement ever since.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll implement this feature in the next release. Thanks for using the extension & don’t hesitate to ask for new features anytime.

Reactions: DoD404
Does the extension still work for you? I am getting absolutely no reaction after clicking the go-button, respectively after confirming the go-button (the confirmation-question "send xxx tokens?"). Do I have a problem on my side (probably any incompabitibilities with any other extension or setting) or might it be a problem with chaturbate or the tipping-extension?

Does the extension still work for you? I am getting absolutely no reaction after clicking the go-button, respectively after confirming the go-button (the confirmation-question "send xxx tokens?"). Do I have a problem on my side (probably any incompabitibilities with any other extension or setting) or might it be a problem with chaturbate or the tipping-extension?

Hey oimerle, I was using it tonight and didn’t have any issues. Are your amounts set high or low?Did you try refreshing the page? Chaturbate has been undergoing a heavy amount of maintenance over the past couple weeks & i‘ve noticed some changes in their site as a result. It’s possible that the site is experiencing slow responses to tips and messages. If you fill out the report a problem form it will tell me what version of the extension you’re using and I can look into the problem further. Let me know if there’s anything I can help you with in the meantime. Thanks for using the extension!

Thank you for your reply. I tried small and big tips, small and big numbers, online and offline tips, refreshing, deactivating some Kaspersky Features (that caused some conflicts in the past). For less than roundabout 20 tokens in sum the reaction is nothing, for more than roundabout 20 tokens in sum it leads to the confirmation question but then no reaction on hitting the go-button. Until there were many difficulties in the past days on chaturbate, I wanted to ask if the problem possibly is not on my side, but because of new chaturbate settings. All non-tipping features (online-times, model-infos regarding viewers, followers, prices etc.) are working perfectly. Submitted a report right now.

Edit: Fixed post.
And as addition: I also tried to block and unblock flash (what seemed to be a problem with the Extension in the past, as mentioned in this thread).

Thank you for your reply. I tried small and big tips, small and big numbers, online and offline tips, refreshing, deactivating some Kaspersky Features (that caused some conflicts in the past). For less than roundabout 20 tokens in sum the reaction is nothing, for more than roundabout 20 tokens in sum it leads to the confirmation question but then no reaction on hitting the go-button. Until there were many difficulties in the past days on chaturbate, I wanted to ask if the problem possibly is not on my side, but because of new chaturbate settings. All non-tipping features (online-times, model-infos regarding viewers, followers, prices etc.) are working perfectly. Submitted a report right now.

Edit: Fixed post.
And as addition: I also tried to block and unblock flash (what seemed to be a problem with the Extension in the past, as mentioned in this thread).

Hi oimerle,

Thanks for submitting the support request on the extension. I've tried replicating your problem and can't seem to figure out what could be causing it. I've pulled logs and see that tipping is running normal for other users. It's possible that the extension is incompatible with some other ones you have installed. Also, if you're behind a firewall (office network) or VPN, that could cause issues as well. If possible, can you try removing the extension and reinstalling? If that doesn't solve the problem I will investigate further. I'd like to stay in contact if possible as this would help me iron out any possible issues others are having as well. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.