AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rapid tipping chrome extension (chaturbate)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I did. I’ve also fixed the flash issue in version 1.0.4, so it should all be working now.

You will want to start coding now for a non-flash version since Adobe is deprecating Flash in December, 2020.

This is a huge thing right now, as many companies are attempting to eliminate flash from their web software.

You will want to start coding now for a non-flash version since Adobe is deprecating Flash in December, 2020.

This is a huge thing right now, as many companies are attempting to eliminate flash from their web software.

Thanks! The extension was built with no flash support, and I usually do not support flash whatsoever (major security vulnerabilities) but since chaturbate still uses it, I’ve included support in my extension.

To be clear: the extension does NOT use flash. By “support” I mean that it works on flash supported pages now. Chrome does not ship with flash enabled by default.

Thanks! The extension was built with no flash support, and I usually do not support flash whatsoever (major security vulnerabilities) but since chaturbate still uses it, I’ve included support in my extension.

To be clear: the extension does NOT use flash. By “support” I mean that it works on flash supported pages now. Chrome does not ship with flash enabled by default.

Okay, glad you're aware of Flash going away and it being off by default. A lot of people still aren't aware of this for whatever reason.

Reactions: chopper_daddy
Hi chopper_daddy,

Just curious if you could ad a 3rd field for a delay in seconds in the tipping screen?

For example: ( Tip 15 / 10 times / Every 6 seconds )

Some lush type apps buffer tips and some don't. For those that don't, it's super distracting to have to hold down the return key and count seconds in my head between mouse clicks...

There is a greasemonkey/tampermonkey script that did this really well but it died with the site changes a few months ago. Been looking for a replacement ever since.

Hey cragdweller,
Just wanted to let you know that this feature is now integrated and live in version 1.2.0 of the extension. Updates happen automatically, but can sometimes require a browser restart. Thanks for the suggestion & for using the extension!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to give a quick update on the state of tipelectric & also would like to thank everyone who has reached out with issues & feature requests. We have over 500 daily users & our rapid tipper has seen over a million tokens go through it since our April launch.

If you are unfamiliar with the extension, please visit https://tipelectric.com for the chrome store link & our privacy policy -- or just keep reading on ;)

Here's a quick breakdown (with screenshots) of our main features.

Rapid tipping with integrated timer, tip repeat, tip cancelation & progress indicator for timed tips.

tipelectric_screen1.png

Model broadcast schedule (in your local time) with pagination to see previous broadcast times. Our chart also includes private/ticket show data. The main chart view overlay's 4 weeks of data to give you a comprehensive glance at your favourite model's show times.

tipelectric_screen2.png

The model profile includes information such as: satisfaction score, fan club/private show cost, value of fan club membership based on included photo/video sets (see screenshot below) + more.
We've also included a feed of thumbnail images that link directly to the model's photo/video sets.

tipelectric_screen3.png

Dark/Light mode & Single Tipper -- You can now toggle between dark (current) & light mode. We've also added a single tip button that can be turned off/on or changed from the extension popup under "Settings". The single tipper appears next to the "Send Tip" button on the chaturbate player.

tipelectric_screen4.png

Some other noteworthy features include:
- Add a photo to your tipelectric profile. This is visible when a tipelectric user visits your CB profile and opens the chrome extension. Upload GIF's too! (open tipelectric at https://chaturbate.com/roxxxieriot for an example of how profile photo's are displayed). This is to create more presence on your tipelectric page when you are offline (rather than showing the default CB thumbnail)
- Explore the rooms you already love by opening tipelectric on a non-broadcaster page -- tipelectric will show you previews of your top 8 followed rooms, including thumbnail action previews & viewer counts.
- Future releases will add the ability for models to advertise their rooms at no cost. If you would like to join our ad program, please contact me through the support form on tipelectric so I can add your name.

Thanks again for downloading tipelectric & making chaturbate even more fun :) Feel free to give us a rating on the Google Chrome Web Store HERE

Please don't hesitate to contact me here or through the extension for more information and/or feature requests.

⚡

Status
Not open for further replies.