AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rate your cock

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
Sorry I know I am posting a lot lately but want to try some new ideas to make my streams a bit more interesting.
A few girls have 'Rate your cock' on the tip menu whereby presumably they send you a photo and you give their cock a score out of 10. Does this not offend if they want a higher score?, what if they like sph and you give it a high score and they want a lower?.

Sorry I know I am posting a lot lately but want to try some new ideas to make my streams a bit more interesting.
A few girls have 'Rate your cock' on the tip menu whereby presumably they send you a photo and you give their cock a score out of 10. Does this not offend if they want a higher score?, what if they like sph and you give it a high score and they want a lower?.

If a man can't handle the model giving him her honest opinion (And he shouldn't expect every model to give him the same rating anyway, since it's a matter of opinion), then he shouldn't ask "Will you rate my cock? And please be honest." Guys are always complaining about cam models being "dishonest"...okay, so when we give the honesty you're asking for, don't be all "Well, damn" and act like our answer is wrong. Lol. There's no such thing as a wrong answer when you're asking a model to rate your cock...or rate your face.

Upvote 0
If a man can't handle the model giving him her honest opinion (And he shouldn't expect every model to give him the same rating anyway, since it's a matter of opinion), then he shouldn't ask "Will you rate my cock? And please be honest." Guys are always complaining about cam models being "dishonest"...okay, so when we give the honesty you're asking for, don't be all "Well, damn" and act like our answer is wrong. Lol. There's no such thing as a wrong answer when you're asking a model to rate your cock...or rate your face.

I am not a "rate my cock" kind of guy, but I sure as hell would prefer that to "rate my face". Fuck that haha

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
Upvote 0
I am not a "rate my cock" kind of guy, but I sure as hell would prefer that to "rate my face". Fuck that haha

Yes, the Rate My Face was definitely strange. I wished he'd just asked for a cock rating instead.....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.