AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
India
I am not understanding rate of shows of steammate models, and how much % they give to the models.
In streamatemodels I had set my private chat rate $ 0.99/min and exc chat to $ 1.99.

But after doing a 4min 30 sec premium chat I generated only $1.34, for 1 min 56 sec premium chat i generated $0.57, and for 4min 15 sec premium chat $1.26. (i think this is very less) because in SC the minimum for private chat is 8tk/min( $0.4/min). For 4min 30 sec premium call i m generating revenue of $1.34 this is not even equivalent to the minimum of SC models. Same model can earn minimum $2 for 4min 30 sec private call/chat is SC.

Am a active cam model in Stripchat, there my Private Show rate is equivalent to $ 1.2/min(24 tk/min) and exclusive private rate is equivalent to $ 1.6/min(32tk/min).

same I want to keep my Streammate earning revenue equivalent to $1.2/min and Exclusive to $1.6/min, so how much shall I keep my rates of Premium and Exclusive Chat so that i can get these revenues atleast.

1676198110808.png

I'm not a model, but would assume your revenue is what you get paid by the site after they take their cut.
IIRC the split is about 30% to the model and 70% to the site, which seems to align with what your screenshot shows.
Example, first line: 4.5 mins x $0.99/min = $4.46
30% of $4.46 is $1.34 (rounded up)

30% to 35%

It depends on your location.

Recommend charging high for streamate than you would normally do.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I am not understanding rate of shows of steammate models, and how much % they give to the models.
In streamatemodels I had set my private chat rate $ 0.99/min and exc chat to $ 1.99.

But after doing a 4min 30 sec premium chat I generated only $1.34, for 1 min 56 sec premium chat i generated $0.57, and for 4min 15 sec premium chat $1.26. (i think this is very less) because in SC the minimum for private chat is 8tk/min( $0.4/min). For 4min 30 sec premium call i m generating revenue of $1.34 this is not even equivalent to the minimum of SC models. Same model can earn minimum $2 for 4min 30 sec private call/chat is SC.

Am a active cam model in Stripchat, there my Private Show rate is equivalent to $ 1.2/min(24 tk/min) and exclusive private rate is equivalent to $ 1.6/min(32tk/min).

same I want to keep my Streammate earning revenue equivalent to $1.2/min and Exclusive to $1.6/min, so how much shall I keep my rates of Premium and Exclusive Chat so that i can get these revenues atleast.

View attachment 95347

I see that you're getting a 30% cut on Streamate. So with that in mind, and with what you said you want to earn per minute.....

If you charge $3.99/minute, 30% of that would be $1.20/minute in your pocket.
If you charge $5.49/minute, 30% of that is $1.65/minute in your pocket.

You don't have to keep your rates that low though. A lot of models charge way higher than that, because they'd like to get at least $2/minute in their pocket. If it was me, I'd probably want to keep my Streamate rates similar to MyFreeCams' private show per-minute rates. So I, personally, would probably have my Streamate rates be $5.99/minute and $7.99/minute, and then raise those rates when I feel like it.

My model "friend" on Streamate charges $3.99 per minute for private and $4.99 for exclusive. She is probably in the middle as far as the rates that I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.