AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pricing Spy Rate on Privates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's any of those. he did mention in a previous post that it's about helping people he considers friends, and seeing them make a better life for themselves. But, for myself, it seems like he allows himself to get drawn in too easily/quickly and has a difficult time cutting loose when he knows they're taking advantage of him or not grasping it (either legitimately or acting as such). Or, if he does cut one loose to sink or swim on their own, he maybe finds another to fill the void.

Could be way off base on this. But, I had a model trying to do the same thing with me, and after a short period of seeing her not get it I more or less cut ties because I'm not going to support someone who can't do it on their own. It's their business, they need to take the reigns at some point. Whethere they successfully learn how to drive the buggy, or go careening off the edge of the cliff because they don't know how to steer it, that's their own damn fault.

Fair enough, could go either way. I haven't witnessed any of the interactions. I can see some girls playing up the damsel in distress angle that he seems to be into so he'll stick around and become or stay a customer, others could be using him for free services.

Oh wow, leave her alone please...

You may have good intentions but I hope you realize that you are one reason why studios that put girls on camsites with nothing but lies and zero support continue to do just that. They "outsource" this to users like you and you're helping the shady studio owner make money. The girls are tools, I was one of these too once but believe me, we realize quickly what's going on.

So when she tells me - repeatedly and clearly - "I need help developing my show and I want to make more money here. Can you help me?" am I supposed to assume that is a lie and I should not help her? I went out of my way in my post to say I did NOT want to push her faster than her ability to absorb the help.

Tell her that this would be the job of the studio manager or owner, who also have more experience in it. They probably don't care about this at all but if she doesn't realize then she is working for a shit studio, she can't be helped and the only thing you do is make the studio owner a wealthy person, who will continue to throw poor and clueless girls onto the sites for you to be the hero. I told this one of my former studio regulars too to NEVER "help" any new studio girls anymore, because he is reaching the total opposite of what he wants and I think you might be in the same situation.

What these studios do is like a parent sending a child on the street to beg for them. It's just to create an emotional dilemma.

Take a step back. Why don't you try with independent models?

Edit: Also Eastern Europe is NOT Sahara Africa! We don't starve and there are other job opportunities and ways to pay study fees here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.