AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

really quick question!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonegone1

Deactivated Account
Jan 29, 2017
I'm on My Free Cams, and I just wanted to make sure I have the conversion right. The wiki says, 'the model is paid USD$0.05 per token,' and I just wanted to make sure that that is the final payout - that there are no other hidden fees, or that I will only be receiving a percent of the earnings. Basically, I wanna make sure that I really, truly am making five cents per token, and that I'm not missing anything.

Thanks!

You won't earn less than the wiki says as long as you signed up directly with MFC and not through a studio.

Tokens cost more than .05 a piece to purchase and that's where MFC makes their profit, but you can always count on making 5 cents per token on your paycheck, no additional fees as long as you didn't sign up through a third party studio.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Fatquack
Status
Not open for further replies.