AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reasons to why you might block certain viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban:
  • Asking for Skype shows or offsite payment methods like PayPal or CashApp or whatever. Similarly, I don't accept Amazon gifts in exchange for services (though fans have sent me gift cards explicitly so I could buy makeup/toys/etc for the show, but only strictly as a donation without anything more than a "tyvm" from me).
  • Trying to scam in any way. Goes in lieu with the last point, as anything outside tokens is a prime vector for scamming. People try those emoticons that kind of look like tip notes and "take it off first and THEN I'll tip. It's so YOU don't scam ME!"
  • Being rude/hostile to myself or anyone else in the room in any way. Racists/bigots get the boot right away.
  • Trying to facilitate a discussion involving taboo content. If it's something less severe like simply asking if I like watersports or being called mommy, I inform the guests I don't partake in such discussions nor am permitted to discuss it further. If they press it or if they come out with being gross right away, I don't even acknowledge them before banning.
  • Other models that come in to poach users. It's really, really rude.
  • General troublemakers or people I don't like. People that try to stir drama.
  • Spam bots, lol. Oh, and the "see my cam" people.
Silence:
  • PM bb?
  • Beggars.
  • Low ballers. People who tip 1 token for a request (I have a tip menu) or ask for a 6k/min private show.
  • White knights and backseat moderators.
  • Unsolicited advice on how to run the show. Usually entails "get naked first and the tips will come. Trust me, I know how things work around here."
  • People who are disruptive in any. Contradicting tipped requests ("no, don't touch yourself, daddy didn't give you permission yet!" haha). Trying to draw excessive attention to themselves.
  • Roleplayers. I don't have the mental energy to physically perform, chat with users at large, chat with individual tippers in PM, and do your cybersex thing all at the same time.
One thing that bugs me is when users think PMs are a rule-free zone. I do charge for PMs now, but some people may, for example, pay for a PM and then ask for a Skype show. I won't hesitate to silence/ban someone even if they only break a rule in PM.

Rather than asking why people ban viewers, I think the original poster should just detail what he was actually doing the six times he got blocked. I am sure the objectionable behavior would be immediately obvious to this group.

If you are new, then my guess is you that you might be a grey user and asking for free things in public chat. I think many models have gotten extremely frustrated with the behavior of grey users and just block on any dirty talk or demanding requests in public.

In three years I have been blocked by maybe four models, so six bans in a few weeks tells me you are doing something over the top wrong.

I block people for anything I feel uncomfortable with like asking or pushing me to answer personal questions, or if they are being persistent with a request and not tipping (and have been in my room multiple times).

Reactions: MarieElise
I don't ban scammers. I love to play around with them - usually doing the exact opposite of what they want for fake tokens pretexting bad English. Or simulating a striptease and cover myself with a paper with "tits" written on it at the last moment (cause fake tits for fake tokens). That is especially funny if I have some regulars in the chatroom that play the game along with me. Alas it seems that I exhausted the spammer supply on my sites as i don't see them anymore.

The one that i intant ban are guys like the one from my thumb - he managed to piss me off when i was offline which an achievement in itself...

Attachments

• screen1.png
    screen1.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.