AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Regarding members who can't currently tip...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is so much being called out as Asha acknowledging people who are hanging out. Just my opinion. I know I was doing my "Open MFC to have in the background and do other stuff" thing once and had almost forgotten what was causing the background noise till she started calling out names and got to mine. I was like "Oh... Mirra... that's me on MFC. MFC!!!" *switch to MFC tab*

jebbaz said:
I leave mfc up in the bg all the time while I'm doing other stuffs lol

Me too, but if I don't want to be called out/talked to, I just log on as a guest. No point in logging in if you're just going to hide.

I have a hard time sometimes because ok we all know its rude to ask for tips but how come it isnt considered rude to pm a model several times and try to monopolize her attention , then if she says im sorry i really would like to talk to you but others are tipping and i need to show them some attention too they get all you used to be different - you used to enjoy our conversation blah blah blah . i mean if asking for tips is rude i think trying to steal a models time is rude too, and when i try to explain this they don't really get it. I would love to talk but im trying to pay my bills too, why is this so hard for some to understand?

People can be rather myopic and some just don't (Or can't) see the big picture from someone else's perspective. I've seen this happen with women too. In those cases, you just have to be brutally honest and they will either understand or continue being a nuisance until you remove their PM privileges or ban them as a warning to knock it off.

amberdawnnude said:
I have a hard time sometimes because ok we all know its rude to ask for tips but how come it isnt considered rude to pm a model several times and try to monopolize her attention , then if she says im sorry i really would like to talk to you but others are tipping and i need to show them some attention too they get all you used to be different - you used to enjoy our conversation blah blah blah . i mean if asking for tips is rude i think trying to steal a models time is rude too, and when i try to explain this they don't really get it. I would love to talk but im trying to pay my bills too, why is this so hard for some to understand?
It is rude; very rude, in fact. You have done nothing to apologize for. A model's first duty is to herself, and then to her room and particularly her tippers and, uh, privateers. It's no different from one of my personal friends showing up at my place of work to shoot the breeze while I have urgent work to do. Unless that person PMing you is also lighting up your chat in yellow in an excessive way, he has no right to take up excessive amounts of your time. Fuck'em. Friends won't guilt you while you are earning a living.

In the room of one of my favourites, there's this guy who regularly types "pm" while she is doing her show, and then "pm now" if she doesn't respond quickly enough for his taste. He's a total downer. She knows it, too, but she hasn't banned him for reasons unknown to me. I'd like to hang him from a tree by his scrotum. (Standard disclaimer: Figuratively, of course. Sort of.)

Mirra said:
I don't think it is so much being called out as Asha acknowledging people who are hanging out. Just my opinion. I know I was doing my "Open MFC to have in the background and do other stuff" thing once and had almost forgotten what was causing the background noise till she started calling out names and got to mine. I was like "Oh... Mirra... that's me on MFC. MFC!!!" *switch to MFC tab*

This is what the lounge is for...

Sevrin said:
In the room of one of my favourites, there's this guy who regularly types "pm" while she is doing her show, and then "pm now" if she doesn't respond quickly enough for his taste. He's a total downer. She knows it, too, but she hasn't banned him for reasons unknown to me. I'd like to hang him from a tree by his scrotum. (Standard disclaimer: Figuratively, of course. Sort of.)

Life is soooo much easier having less people on the PM list. :) There are some folks who were on my friend list that abused the PM window... they are no longer on the list. :)

I really wish people wouldn't pm me unless they really need to. You can respond to me in public chat, you don't gotta pm me to tell me I made a funny comment or a witty remark. I know I'm awesome, I dont need constant reminders :p

thanks guys i know but its weird 50/50 i get privates when i answer ,y pms and show a little attention, even from the ones i dont think are going to end up doing it, i had a first yesterday started with are you shaved bb in pm ended up being a 6 minute private using yellow cleaning gloves lol which i never would have got had i not responded! I ended up banning the premium who kept pming me telling me id changed and no manner how much i was smiling it public kep saying how i looked happy but weary underneath over and over again - weary means having no lust for life uggghhh thanks dude for being a total clit and boner shrinker!

amberdawnnude said:
thanks guys i know but its weird 50/50 i get privates when i answer ,y pms and show a little attention, even from the ones i dont think are going to end up doing it, i had a first yesterday started with are you shaved bb in pm ended up being a 6 minute private using yellow cleaning gloves lol which i never would have got had i not responded! I ended up banning the premium who kept pming me telling me id changed and no manner how much i was smiling it public kep saying how i looked happy but weary underneath over and over again - weary means having no lust for life uggghhh thanks dude for being a total clit and boner shrinker!
Audrey1 had the worst i have seen, dunno if he is still around, he would come on and tell her she is wasting her life, and she is so much better than a person that would do this, etc. The original phrase was to never underestimate a woman scorned but i think it applies to scorned guys also. models should try to let members down easy, until they can't take the hint.

I see guys who are regulars in the same room I'm in who don't know how to be normal for fucking anything. They don't cause problems, but the things they say make me raise an eyebrow all the time. Poor saps don't realize what creepers they are, kinda sad actually.

I realize that I don't tip too often but I try to be a gentleman & if a
model gives me a hard time I just leave.Usually it doesn't happen often
but just being yourself & being honest are the 2 ways that you can get in a model's good side

jebbaz said:
I see guys who are regulars in the same room I'm in who don't know how to be normal for fucking anything. They don't cause problems, but the things they say make me raise an eyebrow all the time. Poor saps don't realize what creepers they are, kinda sad actually.

But... my creepiness is charming, right? >_>

lol Mirra I mean the guys who will be completely normal till the model does something sexy, then they let their perverted side take over and their fetishes come out a bit, and its like dude wtf did you just say?

jebbaz said:
lol Mirra I mean the guys who will be completely normal till the model does something sexy, then they let their perverted side take over and their fetishes come out a bit, and its like dude wtf did you just say?

Duuuude I trip out when that happens. Like, a new member comes in and seems really cool, tips a bit, has very normal conversation. Then either in pub chat or in group, they just turn very foul mouthed and more perverted than I expected. Not necessarily rude or mean, just much more sexual than I expected. I just think to myself "wow, you're not who I thought you were 5 minutes ago."

Honestly I prefer the guys who never sound lusty. The ones who don't feel the need to tell me they like my private parts or are currently horny, etc. I'm not into roleplaying the "oh yea baby, you like it"? kind of attitude so maybe that's why it makes me uncomfortable. It's probably also why I have become more flippant with my "no I am not turned on" "no this does not make me horny" remarks.

AshaSnow said:
Honestly I prefer the guys who never sound lusty. The ones who don't feel the need to tell me they like my private parts or are currently horny, etc. I'm not into roleplaying the "oh yea baby, you like it"? kind of attitude so maybe that's why it makes me uncomfortable. It's probably also why I have become more flippant with my "no I am not turned on" "no this does not make me horny" remarks.
Never? There is a time and a place for everything. I never talk like that in public chat, but in private, I have no compunction about telling a lady that she has a beautiful pussy.

AshaSnow said:
just makes me think of Austin Powers :dance:
Is this making you horny baby ya ya :lol:

Cassidy Nicole said:
I hate that. It's crazy, like "wow really dude?"

I don't know how other models feel about it but when you see the same people in your room days in a row for hours at a time but never tip or never talk. It kinda creeps me out. Lol. Atleast say hiiii!

So what would be more creepy? A guy like you describe or a guy who tips but never talks and never leaves a tip note? :p

Mirra said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
I hate that. It's crazy, like "wow really dude?"

I don't know how other models feel about it but when you see the same people in your room days in a row for hours at a time but never tip or never talk. It kinda creeps me out. Lol. Atleast say hiiii!

So what would be more creepy? A guy like you describe or a guy who tips but never talks and never leaves a tip note? :p

usually if someone tips a few times and doesnt talk in the chat or anything, i usually PM them and say thanks and try to start a convo :)

Sevrin said:
Never? There is a time and a place for everything. I never talk like that in public chat, but in private, I have no compunction about telling a lady that she has a beautiful pussy.

Well I rarely do groups/privates and when I used to do them more often it was always a turn off the more they talked. I'm really turned off by pervy statements. So much so that I no longer enjoy dirty talk during sex...which is horrible because I used to LOVE dirty talk. I think it's that for me dirty talk is something intimate so when a premium is spouting dirty things it makes me very uncomfortable in the same way that overhearing a friend having sex would be uncomfortable. I call myself one of the least turned on models on MFC for a reason :D

This is not to say that I don't have moments where I'm flirting/being sensual/being a tease. And I have fun doing groups/privates where I'm just doing whatever I want. And I don't mind the basic statements of "you have a nice ____". I just don't like "oh yea baby I want to stick it in you right now" "oh baby you make me so hard" etc.

AshaSnow said:
And I don't mind the basic statements of "you have a nice ____". I just don't like "oh yea baby I want to stick it in you right now" "oh baby you make me so hard" etc.
Oh, I agree with you there. That sort of thing is uncalled for in public chats, and should be approached with caution in private. I was introduced to cam shows on a site where even euphemistic references to a model's privates in public chat could get you muted indefinitely, and models had the right to end the prepaid private chat sessions early if the member got out of line. I suffered serious culture shock when I first joined MFC.

ClassicPinUp said:
AmberCutie said:
Non tippers are always welcome in my room so long as they aren't:
1)Distracting (members can be attention whores too, my banhammer falls on them after not too long)
2)Begging/demanding/whining about what I am or am not doing
3)Shit-talking my other regulars (who may or may not be tipping as well)

100% agree with this :)

I also agree, which is why I had to clean out my "friends list" had a couple prems and quite a few basics that would come in my room, sit quietly then spout off some attitude "WHAT!? YOU CAN'T SAY HI TO ME?! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!" :roll: LOL they all got 1 warning then I threatened to ban them. I was like "If you wanna come in here with an attitude and have convo then you gotta tip. If you want me to let you take over and listen to how your life sucks so bad and you don't want ANYONE else to voice an opinion, then that also would be a request, and you should tip. Otherwise have a decent attitude, say HI when you come in, incase I don't see you and don't be a whiney ass" LOL 2 guys had the nerve that, after they continued and couldn't say Hi if I sent them a PM while off cam I deleted them, they came in my room all aggressively "You wanna add me back to your friends list so I can PM you?" I told them "tip me or see my profile to be added to my friends list", to which they reply something like "but you know me" and I said "Exactly!" :naughty:

Some guys think that as soon as they get that bold type font they rule all the girls on cam, and we should cater to them like a harem because at some point they went prem. I have basics that I have more respect for, cause they come in my room at least weekly with some chatter and they rate my profile every so often. I don't NEED tips for "friends" but don't waste my time, make me in a fowl mood and debate if I wanna come back on tomorrow. :cool:

I'm a newbie. Here's my tipping policy.

1. If I'm looking to get off, I try to tip well. But I don't have a budget for private shows.

2. If I'm just browsing around to see what's going on, I may not tip. But I NEVER make any requests if I haven't tipped.

3. If I revisit a model and don't plan to tip, I usually say Hi and ask if it's OK to lurk. I don't say much more in this case, but sometimes throw in positive comments.

Am I doing this right?

I am a basic so, I never tip. But I plan on becoming prem. and we remember the nice models who let us talk and I plan to reward models such as Naughty Naomi and others who were nice to us cheap-ass basics. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.