AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reinstatement Of Accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2020
@punker barbie First And Foremost, Hope All Is Well!

I recently received a notice of the following:
"Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

I am an Active CB Model on your website for over a year now.
I Have Not Knowingly Violated Any Of Chaturbate's Terms Of Service.
I am very appreciative of the platform created for Age Verified Individuals, like myself, to use as a way to share conversation, explore "Sexually Explicit Material" in such a diverse and respected Online Community. It is Unclear to me which terms of service were violated. However, I Do Apologies, As I Make This Effort As A First Step Towards Having My Account 10004246 Reinstated.
I am willing to rectify any and all wrong doings to continue abiding by Rules And Terms Of Service On Chaturbate.

Thank You!

Account: 10004246

Last edited:
@punker barbie First And Foremost, Hope All Is Well!

I recently received a notice of the following:
"Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

I am an Active CB Model on your website for over a year now.
I Have Not Knowingly Violated Any Of Chaturbate's Terms Of Service.
I am very appreciative of the platform created for Age Verified Individuals, like myself, to use as a way to share conversation, explore "Sexually Explicit Material" in such a diverse and respected Online Community. It is Unclear to me which terms of service were violated. However, I Do Apologies, As I Make This Effort As A First Step Towards Having My Account 10004246 Reinstated.
I am willing to rectify any and all wrong doings to continue abiding by Rules And Terms Of Service On Chaturbate.

Thank You!

Account: 10004246

I ave confirmed that support has sent you an update regarding the status of your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.