AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Relationship with a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think I figured out on my last trip to Colombia I spent $100US in 4 days on food, and it was similarly all at a nice hotel or the restaurants in the El Poblado neighborhood which is the nicest area in Medellin. Everything was delicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: InannahQoH
Yeah I think I figured out on my last trip to Colombia I spent $100US in 4 days on food, and it was similarly all at a nice hotel or the restaurants in the El Poblado neighborhood which is the nicest area in Medellin. Everything was delicious.

Yeah when i take her out to a nice cinema, movies, and dinner at a restaurant, and taxi's.. for 5-6 hours..
Its about $38 for both..

But the main thing is cigarettes..
They are about $1 for a pack of 20 here. And $20 in Australia..

And every other small item, like a cigarette lighter, i just classify everything as free.
Because normal little items are only a few cents each..

Attachments

• 20220903_104540[1].jpg
    20220903_104540[1].jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: inertvolcano
Thanks , I'm curious how things will turn out myself. hahaha
I've not been kidnapped by drug-lords yet, at least..

It should be the worst case. (Apart from me returning earlier than expected)

I get.
Free accommodation and cheap living expenses that will easily cover the $2300 USD for planes.
And live and sleep with the beautiful girl/personality And their company...

She gets
Switched to independent, instead of (independent, but she still doesn't know how to do anything for herself)
And my company, since he doesn't usually leave the house either, etc.
Sharing living expenses.

And I can handle the 3 months visiting per year… 9 months remote relationship… (Which is the minimum without visa etc etc or other options)

Happy with what should be the bare minimum. And if things become permanent/longer/we add visas/etc then a bonus..
If we separate .. well same as any other relationship, separation happens sometimes ..

I'm back in AUS again now.. Lasted the 3 months etc..
So been online relationship ~18 months + 3 months living/sleeping with her... So about 1.75 years.
Will continue off line again now for the rest of the year.. Then consider living with her for another 3 months again in January.

While there, she decided she wanted to take over management of a lot of things. Without my guidance.
Stop broadcasting, concentrate on onlyfans etc..
So her income dropped about 80% down to 20% of previous, for the last 6 weeks.

So now she's thrown everything back to me to manage and plan how to fix things..
So
Will change her schedule
Swap her back to shine and 5 platform broadcasting, and add MFC to the list = 6 + Eplay = 7
Swap her to two only-fans, one subscription one free
Fill her fanclubs and video sites with new content.
Start the advertising back up again, that's been lacking.
ETC

Bit boring in AUS though.. Preferred living with her in Colombia.
I guess I'll start googling.. "How do you open a Modelling/Broadcast agency in Colombia, when you are an Australian that doesn't speak Spanish"

1662888918577.png

Yeah when i take her out to a nice cinema, movies, and dinner at a restaurant, and taxi's.. for 5-6 hours..
Its about $38 for both..

But the main thing is cigarettes..
They are about $1 for a pack of 20 here. And $20 in Australia..

And every other small item, like a cigarette lighter, i just classify everything as free.
Because normal little items are only a few cents each..
Just keep in mind that things might be cheap for you but they sure aren't for people who live there. It drives me nuts when people come to Brazil and say how cheap it is. Well it's not. Not for people who make money in the country's currency. This one dollar that the cigarettes cost is more than the average person will make in an hour there.

(One thing this job gave me is the freedom to work as little as want because dollars are so expensive here I only need very little to go by.)

Just keep in mind that things might be cheap for you but they sure aren't for people who live there. It drives me nuts when people come to Brazil and say how cheap it is. Well it's not. Not for people who make money in the country's currency. This one dollar that the cigarettes cost is more than the average person will make in an hour there.

(One thing this job gave me is the freedom to work as little as want because dollars are so expensive here I only need very little to go by.)

Sure, I'm on about $50/hour
She was on about $2/hour at the agency when I met her, and traveling an unsafe 4 hours transit per day and wasn't earning anything for the transit.
So I stole her from the agency. And helped her go independent on multiplatform.
Easier to earn online with a house, internet, computer, and toys. etc etc which I sorted for her.

I meant things are cheap there if you are living there and earning USD online. or working overseas.

I manage the income for a $bil international company, and they don't care which country I work in.
So it was nice being in the cheaper economy country. While retaining my global wage.

While there, she decided she wanted to take over management of a lot of things. Without my guidance.
Stop broadcasting, concentrate on onlyfans etc..
So her income dropped about 80% down to 20% of previous, for the last 6 weeks.

I've gotten a lot of crap in the past.. for saying I manager her.. And I'm ego tripping etc..
She should do everything herself etc etc..

But when she went into independent mode and made some decisions herself her income quickly plummeted to 20%

So I spent the last 6 weeks rebuilding everything for her..
And now her incomes back to where it used to be.

So all well and good saying she should be independent, but........
At least she's not dependant on an agency, earning almost nothing, and paying %40 of her income to the agency like she was before.

Anyway.. living with her for 3 months was a bit rocky.. its a big jump from "never met" to living together for 3 months
And I didn't just jump into her live in person. She's surrounded by her family, which I had to jump into as well.

Things have settled again now. and better than they have been in the last ~1.75 years.

So currently exploring renting a ~15 room studio in Santa Marta , to move to / live in..
And partnering 50/50 in an agency with her. And living there 3-6 months a year with her / rest remote.

Etc.

^^ is a big step too, so will take it step by step and see how things go.

Santa Marta

santa-marta-scaled.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.