AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Relationship with a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is adorable, and is exactly the kind of thing my family would do.
Yes, but it was terrible..
The UHT milk is ok except just not the same as home, and the pancakes dont seem to work very well with it.

But the whatever real milk they bought around... They they had to boil before i could drink it..
I had to take the very full mug to the bathroom with me, and come out with a empty mug..

2x 500ml monster drinks since then and i still cant get the taste out of my mouth. yuck.

I did also jokingly say.. not unless GF gets a cow for the 3rd story / rooftop.. (Before i can stay permanently)
I hope they dont come around with a cow next.. Hehehe

One thing though,, ~14 months ago in the early days..
I did get a .. father was murdered, and mother is a drunk, etc etc line from her..
So never really discussed her parents since then, since she didn't live near the mother / etc..

Since the father drove to meet me today.. (last message i thought it was both parents visiting, it only ended up being one)
So.. I guess he wasn't murdered after-all.
And I guess i got some of the programmed agency lines , when we first met..

Last edited:
And have an exit strategy.

This is a bit weird...

I was looking at possible flight changes, in case i wanted to go back earlier.
I paid $2700 for the AUS -> Colombia , and Colombia to AUS jointly.
So effectively $1350 each.

Now they want $2300 to change the $1350 flight..
Then when i thought, how much is a new flight then ? most were around $8000
So flights have gone nuts since i landed.

So changing flights isn't an option..
So guess the exit strategy just goes back to,. I'll move into a hotel if needed, while i wait for the already booked plane.

No major issues atm though.

Reactions: inertvolcano
Hello's.

The topic comes up in here fairly often. So i'll post my situation.. for anyone's curiosity.

I joined this forums a year ago.. for its exceptional help with things like Shine.. ETC
As I was wanting to broadcast, but didn't want my face on cam hehehe.
As I have a professional job / am a public figure, that broadcasting would interfere with..

So i started broadcasting an Anime girl I made. Around Feb 2021

I got the anime girl hooked up with facial recognition, and movement camera's.
So the anime girls head/ face/ lips etc etc would move to match mine when i speak.
And the camera's would match my hands and body movements, onto the anime girl.

But then.. it was really hard/impossible to get my deep Australian male voice, to sound like an anime girls..
No matter how much voice software i ran my voice through, hehe

So I went looking for a broadcaster (Who had a quiet room) to partner up with to use her voice with the anime girl's programming.

I ended up finding a Colombian girl with a quiet room.
But then I didn't like how good/nice she was, working such long hours with an agency, and the agency taking their usual large % of that.
So I offered to help her leave the Agency, go independent, and swap to shine and multi platform broadcasting. A bit over a year ago.
And ive been helping her since. Since I couldn't end up partnering with her for the Anime girl project, Since she cant speak English, hehe

Started to be more of a couple a few months later..
Got online married (Non Legal) in August 2021, 6 months later..

Flying to go live with her as a couple in Colombia on Wednesday.. Land in Colombia on Saturday, for 3-6 months (Will apply for extended visa's after landing)

Then all going well with the trial living, will work out how to marry and where in the world we can live together permanently.

Will see how things go and end up..
But either way its been a beautiful year+
With nothing owed, and will never be any regrets.

And thanks for the forums, its been a valuable resource for my old anime project, and also helping the now girlfriend.

Regards.

Wow nice story i have wanted to be an anime girl to since Ages as i am a cam model in CB for a long time i have tried and still trying to look for apps or softwares That can work that Anime magic i know some apps or softwares do have a charge u need to pay to use if u feel u have any ideas where i can start on the Anime thing or anything that u personally used for the project that Helped u i will greatly appreciate!!! Thanks and this was such a Interesting post u made !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: InannahQoH
But the whatever real milk they bought around... They they had to boil before i could drink it..
I had to take the very full mug to the bathroom with me, and come out with a empty mug..

Wait who doesn't boil milk before drinking if it's not store bought?
If it's real milk, you should boil it. Always. It just came out of a cow's tits dude.

Off topic but I couldn't help it.

In the US, unpasteurized (real/raw) milk is really hard to come by. It's mostly illegal to sell it at all, and I'd bet you 99% of people here wouldn't know to boil it if you just handed them a bottle of it since they've almost certainly never drank it before. I only know about it because I grew up with farmers.

Since it's illegal to sell in Australia too where InannahQoH is from, I'm guessing he's in a similar boat.

Last edited:
Wow nice story i have wanted to be an anime girl to since Ages as i am a cam model in CB for a long time i have tried and still trying to look for apps or softwares That can work that Anime magic i know some apps or softwares do have a charge u need to pay to use if u feel u have any ideas where i can start on the Anime thing or anything that u personally used for the project that Helped u i will greatly appreciate!!! Thanks and this was such a Interesting post u made !!!

Yeah a lot of the software is commercial, requiring big payments, and then payments every-time you want them to make a minor change for you..
I stuck with the freeware software, so that I owned the model, programming, and everything else..
And it wasn't one piece of software is was 20 pieces compiled together..

But don't forget i dumped the anime girl project to manage/couple with the girlfriend/model, 16 months ago.
So.. whatever i used (i can barely remember now) it will be all massively outdated and useless now.

And whatever i was using, will be stored on my Australian computer in Australian storage.
And im in Colombia on a empty laptop. So i cant even check the long list of software i was running.

And i wont go back to broadcasting / the anime girl.
If i ever separate from the girlfriend, I'll open an online agency
If i stay with the girlfriend (Extend my 3 month stay to 6-12 months).. I'll open a physical agency with the girlfriend in ~2 months.

Regards

In the US, unpasteurized (real/raw) milk is really hard to come by. It's mostly illegal to sell it at all, and I'd bet you 99% of people here wouldn't know to boil it if you just handed them a bottle of it since they've almost certainly never drank it before. I only know about it because I grew up with farmers.

Since it's illegal to sell in Australia too where InannahQoH is from, I'm guessing he's in a similar boat.

I have no idea.
Usually in Australia I buy 25 x 2l = 50 Litre pasteurised milk's from the fridge section. I consider this "Fresh milk", it lasts about a week in the fridge before its off, or forever in the freezer.
And i usually buy most of the 2 litre milks in "ice coffee"

Going from 50 litre consumption of milk per 2 weeks. to very little is one of my main problems here. Hahaha

Here i cant by the cold pasteurised "Fresh" milk.. or Ice Coffee.
I can only buy UHT milk in a silver lined 1 litre carton off the shelf.
I don't like the taste of the UHT, and trying to turn the UHT into ice coffee (by adding coffee and sugar) doesn't work very well either.

So i'm resorting to buying mass of these 300 ml chocolate milk drinks, instead.

And yes when i mistakenly called "pasteurised milk" fresh milk..
Someone bought me real cow milk. it was hot, fatty, and i spat it out quickly..

I guess for now, I'll settle for buying all the shop has.. of these chocolate milk drinks every few days.

1660174247725.png

Wait who doesn't boil milk before drinking if it's not store bought?
If it's real milk, you should boil it. Always. It just came out of a cow's tits dude.

Off topic but I couldn't help it.

Hehe, probably my problem when i tried to drink it and spat it out then.

This is a bit weird...

I was looking at possible flight changes, in case i wanted to go back earlier.
I paid $2700 for the AUS -> Colombia , and Colombia to AUS jointly.
So effectively $1350 each.

Now they want $2300 to change the $1350 flight..
Then when i thought, how much is a new flight then ? most were around $8000
So flights have gone nuts since i landed.

So changing flights isn't an option..
So guess the exit strategy just goes back to,. I'll move into a hotel if needed, while i wait for the already booked plane.

No major issues atm though.

FYI, the 1 way plane that cost $1350
Are now up around $8000-$10000 one way.
So they want about $7000 to change my existing plane to something else.

So changing planes to earlier Isn't an option..
If i need an exit , I'll go camp in a hotel near the airport, and wait for the existing flights

A public figure who doesn't want to be recognised on a cam site who lives remote and doesn't know many people online so you link up with a Colombian studio model who doesn't speak English? Kaay.

Yes. its as i said. But if you would like more info for your understanding.. I run 3 "names".. in two fields.

My real job, which is managing 1/2 of the activities, and all of the sales and income for a $Bil global gaming company.
My real name is known to the ~8000 staff i work with. And has been published in news articles 20-30x for work related publicity.
And I have a gaming alias, which is known to most of our ~350 million players/users

And I have this Anime girl project Alias / which has now been kept and is being used for model management / agency type work.

I cant use my work alias or my real name which are public figures, for Adult industry work.

And my "Inannaqoh" doesn't have many contacts. I barely have any social media under that name
https://www.instagram.com/inannaqoh/ 70 followers hehehe

Etc Etc..

That context helps but still the way that's described sucks :(

I left my cat behind with family when I moved countries but I'd never say abandoned.. maybe he didn't realize the tone that would hit?

Depends. If you left your cat with family for a short time.. to then pickup the cat when you returned. then yeah for sure..
But I'm in Colombia for a unknown period of time.

Currently on 2 months past, out of 3 months
And currently working on extending the 3 months to 6 months, to take it to December.
And then will apply for 6 months January to July

So for the 13 month period, all going well i'll be back in Australia for 1 month for December / Christmas
And be in Colombia the rest of the time.

Oh anyway..
I meant ,, so yes the dog needed permanently re-homing.. its no longer my dog/pet..
And due to me being in Colombia (probably) for most of the next year..
And even if i was in Australia the dog is homed ~1000 km drive away from my home.
So not like i will see it again, or home/own it again, so... I decided to "abandon" it with others-family / its no longer mine.

ETC

Regards

Soooo...you not only left behind your dog, but also your family?

Edit: I don't read the above as saying he left the dog with family. Using "/" does not denote that. I am reading it as he quite literally drove back and forth between places to "help" his dog and family settle in elsewhere while he goes off to play.

My family has left home, and are scattered, Nearest is a 1000km drive from my house.
And im divorced for a few years

Unless it's changed recently, you can stay in Colombia for 180 days a year without a visa. You can request a 90 day extension to your 90 day stay, or take the days non-consecutively.

Do you have any information on this? please.
I was shocked today when i checked my passport, and its empty.

No ..
Leaving Aus stamps.
Going through USA stamps
Entering Colombia stamps
No USA esta stamps
No Colombia visa stamps
or anything in it at all.

And now i need to work out how to stay 6 months instead of 3 in Colombia, because that's a 50/50 possibility at the moment.

Are you in some kind of frequent traveler program like Migración Automática? I know you don't need/get passport stamps if you're registered with that.

Regarding the 90 Day extension, I might have fucked up. I found it on the website of the US Department of State and stupidly assumed that it was a standard extension policy for visitors to Colombia, but might just be for American citizens. If I steered you wrong I am so, so sorry. I did find this page but haven't had a chance to do more research. I'll look more when I have a chance. https://en.casacol.co/blog/extend-colombian-tourist-visa/

Are you in some kind of frequent traveler program like Migración Automática? I know you don't need/get passport stamps if you're registered with that.

Regarding the 90 Day extension, I might have fucked up. I found it on the website of the US Department of State and stupidly assumed that it was a standard extension policy for visitors to Colombia, but might just be for American citizens. If I steered you wrong I am so, so sorry. I did find this page but haven't had a chance to do more research. I'll look more when I have a chance. https://en.casacol.co/blog/extend-colombian-tourist-visa/

I worked out the blank passport topic, by discussing it with my work travel department.
Apparently new passports have chips, they just scan it now, and don't bother stamping it now.

>> Visitors from over 90 countries can enter Colombia without a visa and receive instead a stamp in their passport booklet. These stamps are tourist permits that allow them to stay for up to 180 days as a tourist.

I'm stuck with the first bit, stamp in the passport. I didn't get one.

>>If you’re from one of the eligible countries, you’ll get your tourist visa upon arrival. This will let you stay in Colombia for between 30 and 90 days.

And the next paragraph conflicts with it anyway saying 30-90 days.

>>Proof of onward travel. You will need to have a valid ticket that proves your intention to leave the country. This can be a copy of a flight confirmation email. It should have your full name, dates, and an itinerary showing departure from a Colombian city to a city outside of Colombia.

& Got to change my flights to 6 months, before i can apply to extend the 3->6 months..
Messy

Do you have any information on this? please.
I was shocked today when i checked my passport, and its empty.

No ..
Leaving Aus stamps.
Going through USA stamps
Entering Colombia stamps
No USA esta stamps
No Colombia visa stamps
or anything in it at all.

And now i need to work out how to stay 6 months instead of 3 in Colombia, because that's a 50/50 possibility at the moment.
I think the good old days of having passports ink-stamped that show your travel history have lost out in favour of electronic records whenever your passport barcode/QR code is scanned.
Certainly I have not had a single ink-stamp in any of my international travels (multiple visits to Europe, USA etc) in the last 5+ years. Also don't seem to get physical visa labels affixed any more either.
Does mean you have to keep separate notes about entry dates if you are on any kind of time-restricted stay.

I think the good old days of having passports ink-stamped that show your travel history have lost out in favour of electronic records whenever your passport barcode/QR code is scanned.
Certainly I have not had a single ink-stamp in any of my international travels (multiple visits to Europe, USA etc) in the last 5+ years. Also don't seem to get physical visa labels affixed any more either.
Does mean you have to keep separate notes about entry dates if you are on any kind of time-restricted stay.

Its got some advantage, i only have a new passport now because customs stole my old passport on my last work trip,
Because he got pissed my passport was too full, and he couldn't find a page to stamp.

And I had a hard time getting a new passport again.

Your best bet is probably to reach out to Migración and ask them about it. I imagine you have to be in communication with them for such an extension anyway. Sorry for not knowing more. It's something I heard about multiple times when I was looking into working remotely from Colombia but I never looked into the specifics and I'm not having much luck now.

Yup. Mostly all electronic, biometric passports now. I rifled through the stack of old punched through and invalidated passports here, and the last physical stamp in any of them is from the early 90s. When entering into Israel around then, I was specifically asked if I wanted a stamp in the visa section, to which I replied no, since immigration in some neighbouring countries were known to uhmm ... dislike seeing it upon entering *their* immigration. No idea if they still think like that. Had I accepted the stamp it would have been the last one, and was pretty much exactly 30 years ago.

That's interesting. I just got a new passport earlier this year and it's a book that needed to be stamped when I traveled to Colombia. I don't remember an electronic one even being an option.

Yeah, well, it's still a book, but all the interesting passport-y information is encoded into a chip inside a credit card thick page 2. There are also holograms and various other anti counterfeit tricks in it. I assume not every border control in the world can handle biometric passports (yet), so modern passports can of course also be used as traditional passports.

When I went through Dallas Fort Worth immigration in May this year, they read my passport info electronically, verified that I wasn't a persona non grata and waved me on into the ridiculous baking oven outside. No papers or rubber stamps involved. Didn't even have to show my vaccine certificate or approved ESTA application 🤷‍♂️

Yup. Mostly all electronic, biometric passports now. I rifled through the stack of old punched through and invalidated passports here, and the last physical stamp in any of them is from the early 90s. When entering into Israel around then, I was specifically asked if I wanted a stamp in the visa section, to which I replied no, since immigration in some neighbouring countries were known to uhmm ... dislike seeing it upon entering *their* immigration. No idea if they still think like that. Had I accepted the stamp it would have been the last one, and was pretty much exactly 30 years ago.
Interesting. I guess some countries are way ahead of others then. I usually travel on a British passport and the previous one expired maybe 5 years ago, was issued 15 years ago and was full of entry and exit visa stamps. New one has zero.

Interesting. I guess some countries are way ahead of others then. I usually travel on a British passport and the previous one expired maybe 5 years ago, was issued 15 years ago and was full of entry and exit visa stamps. New one has zero.
In that case it only makes sense that @InannahQoH's passport shows no physical evidence of his travelling through the US to Colombia.
I assume the relevant Colombian authorities knows he's there and what time he needs to leave anyway ...

That's really interesting. Not that most milk here isn't UHT as well, it's what you see at the supermarket, but most people from the countryside have drunk real milk at least a few times I think, I don't know if it's legal but it's just something that your neighbour would give you or sell to you if they have some to spare in rural areas.

The fact that it tastes completely different from store bought milk (I also don't like it) just shows us how processed the milk we buy is if you think about it!

Again off topic and weird that I came here just to add this but oh well.

I know when I was a kid and we got fresh/raw milk directly from a dairy (US), my parents would let it settle in the fridge and skim the cream off of the top, and use the cream to make butter or something else made with the cream.

I don't know what it would have tasted like if the cream was still in it, and store bought milk always has the cream removed since it is more valuable for whipped cream and/or butter.

Relationship's been a bit up and down..
But im due to leave Monday... And i guess since I went to the movies and dinner with her yesterday..
And going to the movies and dinner again with her tomorrow.
And shes going to the airport with me on Monday ...
Slept with her the 3 months..
And we talk constantly on typed comm platforms, Its not been too bad.

I'll upload some photos etc when i get back to Australia

But in short, i dont think i'll be back, and i don't think we will continue the In-Person relationship..
We did discuss extending the 3 months out to a year. But decided not to.
I'll continue the relationship with her offline when back in Australia.

Which as said above, doesn't include paying her.
But does include helping her earn.

Its been an interesting 3 months anyway..
And the cost of living changes soon covered the $2700 flight costs.

20220903_181628[1].jpg

But for example.. (Since ive moved to a hotel near the airport ready to fly out.)
These dinners in a nice restaurant in a nice 4 star hotel.. are 25k for the crumbed pork (or chicken) + Salad
This time the french fries were hidden under the schnitzel ..

And 17k for the jug of lemonade.
Delivered to yoru room

So 42k total= $9.30 USD total.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.