AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rene Zellweger

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that! There's a lot of talk about her being shamed for it, or plastic surgery shaming in general, but I haven't actually seen any of that (I'm sure it exists of course)-- all I have seen so far is, "Literally HOW does she look so different?" It doesn't even look like plastic surgery, it just looks like she got an entire head transplant or something. I don't think she looks better or worse than she did before, I'm just completely baffled as to what exactly happened that can make you look like en entirely different person.

Still, she said that she is happier and healthier now than she has been and if that's the case, good for her!

Its hard to see what the difference is. Her nose eyebrows, chin and mouth are all the same. I can support the reality that going from your 30s to 40s can look like you have been run over by a bus, which could just about explain the changes. Whatever, she looks much the same to me and I really like her smile.

Red7227 said:
Its hard to see what the difference is. Her nose eyebrows, chin and mouth are all the same. I can support the reality that going from your 30s to 40s can look like you have been run over by a bus, which could just about explain the changes. Whatever, she looks much the same to me and I really like her smile.

Yeah, almost all her features look the exact same if you look at them individually. But she definitely does look super different overall.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
I couldn't believe it when I saw the pictures! I don't think she looks like she had plastic surgery. I want to say that she looks older maybe, but it's weird because she almost looks like she aged 10 years or more. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm more concerned about her than anything.

Her eyebrows are quite a bit different in the before/after pics.

I am glad that she's happy and if she's happier then good for her, seriously, but I am with Lily as far as feeling like...HOW?!?!?!

An article in an Australian paper. I think he may be right as to the change.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo ... f07862ce2e

Indeed, if Zellweger has had an eye lift, there may have been other reasons. Hooded eyes like hers are undoubtedly attractive and typical of her Sami or Lapp heritage, inherited from her mother, who has Finnish and Norwegian ancestry. Morten Harket, the Norwegian lead singer of A-ha, shares Zellweger’s Sami ancestry and has similarly shaped eyes. The problem is that, with age, hooded eyes can fall further, and if the lid encroaches on the pupil it reduces the field of vision.

A blepharoplasty removes fat and skin from around the eye for a rounder, more open look, which can quite dramatically alter appearance.

Whatever the truth behind her new look, her relationship is blooming, she has put her ranch on the market and she has a new film, The Whole Truth.

Her eyebrows seem lower down... like there is less space between her eye and the eyebrow hair. and her cheeks seem less 'full'. She had nice full round cheeks around her cheek bone... now she seems quite 'flat'.

This is not me criticising just the only observations I can make as to the pinpointed differences. It is hard to recognise.

I think she just got her lids done and gave her makeup and hair people the day off. If you look through eye before and afters (mostly asian girls) it changes the whole dynamic of a face. I wonder why she chose to make that change when it's something she's so well known/compensated for? If it was just what she wanted, good for her. Pretty ballsy.

Reactions: RoseGranger
Red7227 said:
An article in an Australian paper. I think he may be right as to the change.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo ... f07862ce2e

Indeed, if Zellweger has had an eye lift, there may have been other reasons. Hooded eyes like hers are undoubtedly attractive and typical of her Sami or Lapp heritage, inherited from her mother, who has Finnish and Norwegian ancestry. Morten Harket, the Norwegian lead singer of A-ha, shares Zellweger’s Sami ancestry and has similarly shaped eyes. The problem is that, with age, hooded eyes can fall further, and if the lid encroaches on the pupil it reduces the field of vision.

A blepharoplasty removes fat and skin from around the eye for a rounder, more open look, which can quite dramatically alter appearance.

Whatever the truth behind her new look, her relationship is blooming, she has put her ranch on the market and she has a new film, The Whole Truth.

This is really interesting actually. Actresses with hooded eyes tend to be thought of as really beautiful, so it would seem odd to change that (especially now rather than when she was younger). But if it was for a medical reason, that makes a lot of sense, and how her eyebrows would have changed too (any change there will drastically alter the look of the face usually).

I just hope if she is having a lot of surgeries, she doesn't wind up with surgical complications. Nikki Cox's career was ruined by plastic surgery. And Joan rivers just died from surgical complications, though don't know what sort of surgery she was actually having.

She seriously just looks like she's aged to me.

Every woman in my family has had to have that eye surgery in order to see. I really does change your look. I hope I don't need to do it.

Joan River's was going in for an endoscopy. They were checking her throat. I know this because am supposed to have one yearly because of a medical condition, and it scared the crap out of me when I heard about her death.

It will probably hurt her popularity, but I don't see how that would affect me. Imma go back to not thinking about her now.

Sevrin said:
It will probably hurt her popularity, but I don't see how that would affect me. Imma go back to not thinking about her now.
Has anybody really thought about her in the last 10 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.