AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Request a streamate tag!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I already have the acf tag, but, there's a few others I would like to have added:

blunt (as in, not-subtle, if there's another word for this that doesn't have the double-meaning, please use that)
realist
glasses
fullback panties
Star Trek dress
stockings
pantyhose
Slave Leia outfit
rope
clamps

and any others you feel appropriate

Thanks!

Link to Profile

I can add some tags for you girls. My roomie has an account I use sometimes and I tagged myself with a few that I'm pretty sure were right for me, lol. I find that guys don't tag me... ever... I've been there a year, and I have 7 tags - 5 are mine.

I'm KittyBee over there. If anyone wants to add tags for me, I would love to have: glasses, lingerie, quirky, stockings, and heels. Oh, and when I'm verified here, I would love to get an ACF tag :) Or anything really, I'm not picky, lol.

LadyLuna said:
I know I already have the acf tag, but, there's a few others I would like to have added:

blunt (as in, not-subtle, if there's another word for this that doesn't have the double-meaning, please use that)
realist
glasses
fullback panties
Star Trek dress
stockings
pantyhose
Slave Leia outfit
rope
clamps

Thanks!

Link to Profile

We only can do up to 5, so I did Star Trek dress, Slave Leia (outfit made it too long, sorry!), blunt, glasses, and realist :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Cocokittykat said:
I would like some tagage please. Link is in the HanCOCK. :eek:rcs-buttshake:

I'll add some to you next time I see you on! :hello2:

Reactions: Cocokittykat
If someone felt like adding some eighties sounding tags for me, I would be excited. Something along the lines of what a ninja turtle might use to compliment a sexy gal will do just fine.
http://jicky.cammodels.com

JickyJuly said:
If someone felt like adding some eighties sounding tags for me, I would be excited. Something along the lines of what a ninja turtle might use to compliment a sexy gal will do just fine.
http://jicky.cammodels.com

Went with
-gnarly
-totally rad
-cowabunga
-tubular
-righteous

Not quite sure how any of these will work--but I love the turtles and feel like these types of words might fit in their compliment vocabulary :)

Reactions: JickyJuly
Sorry, I posted this in another, less active thread recently. Sorry for spammin >.<
I would love some! Maybe girl next door, big boobs, brunette, long hair, glasses...I'm not sure what popular tags are or if that matters. Thanks!!

Will someone tag me with JOI please? And another "curvy?" I don't even show up in the curvy section at all.. maybe I just need more tags?
xoxox

LadyLuna said:

realist
glasses
fullback panties
Star Trek dress
stockings
pantyhose
Slave Leia outfit
rope
clamps

Thanks!

Link to Profile

I still don't see the tags that I put on for you, Luna :dontknow:

MissKittyBee said:
I still don't see the tags that I put on for you, Luna :dontknow:

I think someone said it takes a few people posting it to show up.

Reactions: IvyStarshyne
I will be trying Streamate for the first time ever in a few and would like to kindly ask for some tags if anybody has a moment. :)
all natural
big boobs
smart
cute
acf :)
toys
busty
great ass
And anything else you can think of when you see me. :)
Thank you and hopefully I'll manage this. :D

Alright guys, I'm getting on Streamate within a half hour. If anybody could swing by and put any tags they feel apply, I'd really appreciate it. :)

(Mainly because I'm super bummed I've had my 17 tags for so long without new ones. :lol: )

http://sprinkles27.cammodels.com/

CharlotteLace said:
Alright guys, I'm getting on Streamate within a half hour. If anybody could swing by and put any tags they feel apply, I'd really appreciate it. :)

(Mainly because I'm super bummed I've had my 17 tags for so long without new ones. :lol: )

Yay! I added a tag, now I feel drunk with power! :)

Nordling said:
CharlotteLace said:

Yay! I added a tag, now I feel drunk with power! :)

AHHHH! I have so many new tags now! :D I'm fucking ecstatic. Also, so glad you got to see my boobies... I'm pretty sure I know what tag you put for me. ;) bwahaha it was nice finally "meeting" you, Nordling!

Reactions: Gen
Hi frands!

I have a new account and I would appreciate nice tags!

evvie.cammodels.com

At the time of me writing this, I am online now! Come say hi too if you want :D

I swear I posted in this thread, but I guess I didn't.

You guys are like super cool, and pretty and stuff...and like...i like ya soo....would you tag me please?

I really want

roleplay
Pretty eyes
Great Attitude
Stuffed Animals
Chill
Gangsta

http://www.streamate.com/cam/Curvyredhead/

Girls, I have one question about those tags uh oh (wasn't sure where to write it) does absolutely any member can tag you or... ? Just.. got 2 new tags which ruined my mood a little :icon-cry: I know, I know.. that's silly to worry about jerks :lol: but..can't do anything about my mood.

BustySunshin said:
Girls, I have one question about those tags uh oh (wasn't sure where to write it) does absolutely any member can tag you or... ? Just.. got 2 new tags which ruined my mood a little :icon-cry: I know, I know.. that's silly to worry about jerks :lol: but..can't do anything about my mood.
I can tag any model no matter whether I had private/gold show with her or not. So, I guess any member can tag any model.

Reactions: BustyEllie
BustySunshin said:

Any member can tag you, but you can also block any tag you don't approve of. Don't be afraid to block ones you don't like- I've blocked a few that, while they weren't insulting or anything, I just felt didn't describe me and were bringing in members who were looking for something I don't provide.

Reactions: BustyEllie
LadyLuna said:
BustySunshin said:

Any member can tag you, but you can also block any tag you don't approve of. Don't be afraid to block ones you don't like- I've blocked a few that, while they weren't insulting or anything, I just felt didn't describe me and were bringing in members who were looking for something I don't provide.

Thank you, yeah, I know that I can block them, just those 2 I got yesterday was very rude :( and some days I just overreact at such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.