AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Resident Evil 6!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Necro-ing this thread to mention that the RE6 demo is out today on Xbox LIVE and the Playstation network.

I've kinda lost interest because it's starting to turn into Gears of War with zombies, but I'll try the demo anyway because it's Resident Evil.

I've kinda lost interest because it's starting to turn into Gears of War with zombies, but I'll try the demo anyway because it's Resident Evil.

I feel the same way too. RE doesn't have a survival horror feel anymore. The game feels a bit fast paced and not enough terror and surprises. I played the demo today though, and I thought the game was fun nevertheless. I think it will be a lot better than RE5, but like you said, it doesn't have that same feel like the older RE games had.

Gah! I got the game today and just... gah! :?

I'm only an hour in so I'm not ready to write the game off completely, but I've not enjoyed it at all so far. It feels more like an interactive movie than a game. Cutscenes every few minutes, silly ATEs scattered all over the place, the camera is terrible, I don't like the enforced co-op play, the character movement feels clunky and clumsy, you can now kill zombies with karate kicks, it's almost impossible to die as even when your energy bar is depleted, your partner will always revive you if you have a herb thing in your inventory... there's just no reason to fear what's around the corner any longer...
It feels more like the Resident Evil movies than it does the previous games - silly and bloated rather than tense and atmospheric. :(

LOVED Jake's storyline & game play.

Chris' has made me fall asleep during it though. >_>

Excited to see Leon's, which is weird because normally I hate Leon.

Edit: also excited to try out the "agent hunt" part of the game, but I'm going to play through the main stories first.

Status
Not open for further replies.