AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Resident Evil 2 Remake

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Are You Going To Pick This Remake Up/Download?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2016
Caspiar
[GALLERY=media, 1772]Resident Evil 2 by Influenced posted Jul 1, 2016 at 4:52 PM[/GALLERY]

So Capcom has taken the reigns on remaking this classic, which I am pretty excited about. Thoughts on what you would like to see done with the remake or any new additions? Do you like that Capcom took over the remake? Any General thoughts or information? This is one I am personally looking forward to.

As long as they handle it in the same way as the remake of the first game (classic RE gameplay, fixed camera, highly-detailed static backgrounds, typewriter saves, magic item boxes, sticking close to the source material with only a handful of deviations) then I'm really looking forward to this. I doubt it would happen, but if they included what's playable of RE 1.5 (maybe even with an optional developer commentary) and a HD port of the original RE2, then I'd pay whatever they asked for.

Reactions: Influenced
My first thought:

"Finally"

I'm a big RE fan and the second title was actually the first one I ever seen in my life from the series. I remember as kid I used to be so scared of it! Now I look forward to play all games of the series.(except 6. That's garbage)

As long CAPCOM keeps the creepy air that RE2 had or do something like REmake I'm ok with it - but not like put another side story inside of it like they did with the Trevor(?) family. That for me was too much and really ended up just being another details - but Lisa was pretty charming for a creature, I just didn't like the side story.
(I really want RE7 because is once again a horror game)

Reactions: Influenced
As long as it gets the love and attention as the RE1 remake and Capcom don't royally fuck it up, I'll keep my eye on this. I want the fixed camera angles back, limited item space, storage crates, saving with typewritters, puzzles that make you think and to be actually FUCKING SCARY, you know, things that Resident Evil games are known for. Hell even bring it quick dodging an 180 degree turns that 3 brought in. I don't want it to be at all like 4, 5 and 6.

I hope it turns out good. RE2 is easily one of my favorite games of all time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.