AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Restarting on mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2014
So I started camming a while back, but stopped for personal reasons. But I can't access my account(and honestly I'm not that upset. I didn't make much progress haha). But anyway, would there be a problem with me making a whole new profile (new name and all)

Just message MFC model support and they'll help you get back into your existing account. They won't allow you to make a new one though; if you try, they'll just direct you back to using the old account. :)

Yup, Gemma is right, and don't worry if you didn't get the greatest start on MFC. There are many models who had camscores below 1000 at one point who are now top models. :)

I might be in the minority here, but if you have been gone for a long(ish) time and your CS was not that great to begin with, I suggest to go ahead and try to make a new one. Of course, MFC might still realize that you already had an account, and tell you to use it instead, but that's the worst that could happen, right? Why not attempt to start fresh? Yeah, it's kinda cheating the system (and I'm normally against that), but if you've been gone so long that you don't have any regulars that know you, you'll be starting from scratch anyway. I say give it a shot. Cause it's hard enough being a new model (or returning and being practically new again)... we need all the help we can get! *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.