AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

RocknDrama

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2010
Iowa, United States
If you frequent MFC, you’ve probably noticed there are a handful of models who now have “Rockn” next to their name, including the current #1. At last count I think there were 4, not counting the original RocknRose.

From what I gather, Luba’s top tipper (the one that gave her over 1 million tokens in one tip at one point) had a falling out with her and is now…getting back at her by tipping top models a ton of tokens to put the “Rockn” in their name?

Sounds like some petty high school drama.
That's what comes with the top 20 competition on MFC. Always has, always will. And it's usually the big tipping members that generate the fuel for the fire.

kinda makes me think that the real Rockin was dealing with his bs for far too long.
I can only imagine the stress she had trying to maintain a balance with a member that spent SUCH BIG AMOUNTS of money. It could not have been easy. I hope she can relax a little now that the pressure isn't as intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.