AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rookie Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2018
hi,
My girlfriend and I did our 1st broadcast on chaturbate and received 5100 tokens in tips but our token balance still says 0 (zero)
Is it delayed? Can anyone help us out with some info in regards to this because chaturbate support is lacking to say the least. And I’m not familiar with computers at all and my girlfriends English is limited. Thanks :)

It sounds like you have not gone through the age verification process yet. You need to verify you are over 18 by sending your ID to support@chaturbate.com. Until you do this you will not be able to receive any tips (anything earned before verification is lost).

If you are age verified, as Lelo1 mentioned, people might have been tricking you to think you received tips. When someone tips, I note should be made in chat that is highlighted and say something like "Benenu tippped XX tokens" as well as one of 4 sounds depending on the tip amount.

Aw man. People will totally mess with newb cammers, I fell for a few tiny ones but caught up pretty damn fast. If you don't hear the token noise and it doesn't show up in the upper right corner, you didn't get it, and they either used an emoji or wrote it out hoping you don't know better. Plus, tips are highlighted in yellow usually.
Password shows are never charged- always get payment beforehand for these shows whether it be one lump token sum or a gift card that you REDEEM BEFORE DOING THE SHOW!! Privates are charged by a minutely rate you can change in your privacy & settings tab, I think it goes from 6-180 or something per minute.
:( sorry bud. I hope this doesn't discourage you guys, unfortunately there's a lot of sneaky freeloaders. Hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.