1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Rookie Question

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by MrMatthew8, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:13 AM.

1. MrMatthew8

hi,
    My girlfriend and I did our 1st broadcast on chaturbate and received 5100 tokens in tips but our token balance still says 0 (zero)
    Is it delayed? Can anyone help us out with some info in regards to this because chaturbate support is lacking to say the least. And I’m not familiar with computers at all and my girlfriends English is limited. Thanks :)

2. Lelo1

Did you hear the tip sound when you received the tips?
    Did you check your 'token stats' page?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Benenu

It sounds like you have not gone through the age verification process yet. You need to verify you are over 18 by sending your ID to support@chaturbate.com. Until you do this you will not be able to receive any tips (anything earned before verification is lost).

If you are age verified, as Lelo1 mentioned, people might have been tricking you to think you received tips. When someone tips, I note should be made in chat that is highlighted and say something like "Benenu tippped XX tokens" as well as one of 4 sounds depending on the tip amount.