AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Room Topic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

willx

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2021
Toronto, Canada
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@willyumxxx
Streamate Username
willyumx
Chaturbate Username
willyumx
Wasn't sure if there's a topic for site issues, but anyone else experiencing an error with the room topic - "this feature is temporarily disabled" or is it just me?

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Oh, that sounds weird.

If the problem persists (or you will see something similar again), send a screenshot to me in PM, please.

Upvote 0
Oh, that sounds weird.

If the problem persists (or you will see something similar again), send a screenshot to me in PM, please.
Strange this got moved to Stripchat, it's a STREAMATE issue as I originally stated and posted in the corresponding forum topic...
Tech support responded stating the issue was corrected but it's still not.

Regardless, here is a screenshot. Has been around 4 days now with this issue...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
Can this get moved back into the Streamate disccussion thread? Thanks. Not sure why it was moved here......
I'll move it over for ya but the Stripchat section is where the thread started (which is why Chloe replied). Maybe you just mis-clicked.

Upvote 0
Strange this got moved to Stripchat, it's a STREAMATE issue as I originally stated and posted in the corresponding forum topic...
Tech support responded stating the issue was corrected but it's still not.

Regardless, here is a screenshot. Has been around 4 days now with this issue...
I have had that for about a week now I really dislike not being able to put a topic

Upvote 0
Do you think we might be able to edit our about me to resemble a room topic? From my understanding, if you don't have a room topic saved, the about me will be in its place.

Room Topics do help with getting members to purchase videos, tip for requests, show types, what you like members to call you.
Idk throwing out a suggestion. I haven't been online for a week, so I don't know if this is an option until room topics are restored.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mine is doing this too, it's super frustrating because my room topic is where I make it blatantly obvious that my room is non nude so I don't have to deal with people starting shows and then realizing I don't do what they want.

I'm looking at the girls on the front page and all of their room topics seem to be their about me. So I guess I'll change my about me to what I would normally have as my room topic, but SM, figure your shit out please!!!!

Upvote 0
Sorry to double post, but is anyone able to view SM from their customer account? I can't log in to mine for some reason. When I view my/everyone's page logged out, I can see their "about me" section as their room topic. But my "about me" still states that I'm only a femdom room yet I'm still getting a bunch of dudes who take me into shows and have no idea I'm femdom only. I reamed them out for not reading anything and one guy said he doesn't see any writing, only me. So Idk if this is some glitch you can only see when you're logged in, or if everyone is just coincidentally really dumb tonight hahahaha.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Sorry to double post, but is anyone able to view SM from their customer account? I can't log in to mine for some reason. When I view my/everyone's page logged out, I can see their "about me" section as their room topic. But my "about me" still states that I'm only a femdom room yet I'm still getting a bunch of dudes who take me into shows and have no idea I'm femdom only. I reamed them out for not reading anything and one guy said he doesn't see any writing, only me. So Idk if this is some glitch you can only see when you're logged in, or if everyone is just coincidentally really dumb tonight hahahaha.
you gotta wait for support to approve of your profile changes. can take up to 48 hours.

Upvote 0
I'll move it over for ya but the Stripchat section is where the thread started (which is why Chloe replied). Maybe you just mis-clicked.
Oh shoot, sorry! my mistake then! Thanks for switching it over.

Guess i'm not the only one then. I followed up with tech support regarding the Room Topic error but still no resolution other than "we are aware of the issue."

Now if only my customer comments would stop disappearing once and for all.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
you gotta wait for support to approve of your profile changes. can take up to 48 hours.

Ooooh yes sorry, I was unclear here. I changed my about me but it hasn't been approved yet, however my original about me that showed in my room topic last night still starts off with "FEMDOM ONLY" and a list of kinks i do in premium vs exclusive, however, i still had a bunch of people who were shocked that i was a femdom performer. I asked more people throughout the night, though, and a lot of them said they COULD see the room topic. Soooo IDK if it's some kinda specific browser issue, or if it was just a full moon or something last night 😅

Upvote 0
Ooooh yes sorry, I was unclear here. I changed my about me but it hasn't been approved yet, however my original about me that showed in my room topic last night still starts off with "FEMDOM ONLY" and a list of kinks i do in premium vs exclusive, however, i still had a bunch of people who were shocked that i was a femdom performer. I asked more people throughout the night, though, and a lot of them said they COULD see the room topic. Soooo IDK if it's some kinda specific browser issue, or if it was just a full moon or something last night 😅
i wouldn't sweat it too much. horniness is the leading cause of illiteracy amongst men.

Upvote 0
Wasn't sure if there's a topic for site issues, but anyone else experiencing an error with the room topic - "this feature is temporarily disabled" or is it just me?
Hello, the Room Topic is currently disabled from streamatemodels.com because it's under maintenance works. You will all be informed when it will be back and running.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.