AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SammieCee from chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2010
Bonny Scotland!
Is anybody here a friend of SammieCee? i saw a scammer broadcasting a recording of her on bongacams yesterday. i contacted bongacams support but they seem to not care. i screen capped it so if anybody here knows her can you let her know in case she wants to deal with it personally? TIA.

Haha omg fucking BongaCams. Why am I not surprised?

Sorry, I know nothing about this particular issue however someone from BongaCams has come to promote their site here and some of their practices did seem rather shady so I am sadly not surprised to hear about their lack of concern for this sort of thing.

Are people allowed to send messages on Chaturbate? You should totally send the model a message or a tweet or something to let her know that this has happened!

On CB you can only message people when they are in your room, or when you're in their room, so best bet is to see if you can catch her online and send her a private message with links and stuff and she can try to get it taken down herelf

from what i can gather from twitter she is on holiday just now, and i don't really want to post the screenshot on twitter.

it is not just on bonga this is happening though, i have seen it a couple of times on cb but shirley or whoever at cb support has always banned the faker very quickly, bonga support seemed to not give a flying you-know-what

Status
Not open for further replies.