AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SC account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
hello! my SC account was blocked after only few minutes since I've got a warning about promoting OF. my OF name was put on my video stream for all sites where I m live but I will remove it at all. Please get my account EllaMilano9 and I will don't do same mistake again. :heartbreak: @Charlie_SC

A precautionary tale for all models on SC, I suppose. As far as I know, if you cannot put a link to a site in your social media area, you cannot mention it anywhere.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Important reminder to read all of the TOS and rules for every site. Don't assume its okay across the board if this is how you do it on other sites/competitors. Every site runs their shit differently.

hello! my SC account was blocked after only few minutes since I've got a warning about promoting OF. my OF name was put on my video stream for all sites where I m live but I will remove it at all. Please get my account EllaMilano9 and I will don't do same mistake again. :heartbreak: @Charlie_SC

Hey @EllaM
I have contacted you directly to help you further.
Thank you for following our guidelines in the future :blush:

• Hugs
Reactions: EllaM
Status
Not open for further replies.