AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scam in private show / extra TK ect

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an experience recently where a CB model completely scammed me. She had one of those 6 tokens per minute private settings. In private, I asked for something and she told me it would cost 800 tokens. After tipping 800 tokens, she bans me from her room while I was still in private. I haven’t been scammed by a cam model for so long, I was actually in shock for a while after it happened. I emailed Chaturbate support so hopefully I can get a refund.

But you should be sure so you didn't ask model for something against CB rules. If not I think so CB refund you TK like me.

I had an experience recently where a CB model completely scammed me. She had one of those 6 tokens per minute private settings. In private, I asked for something and she told me it would cost 800 tokens. After tipping 800 tokens, she bans me from her room while I was still in private. I haven’t been scammed by a cam model for so long, I was actually in shock for a while after it happened. I emailed Chaturbate support so hopefully I can get a refund.
I'm sorry for that .... But where is she from ?

Another thing that i'm always avoiding is this where her c2c /Pvt is 8Tk ... Bc i'm sure that there'll be 90% of chance to be scammed ... When the conversation start like that i'm always leaving & do not answer .

sunsc.JPG

Last edited:
@Derek_Zoolander Good . Glad you got your token back . Sometimes there's Problems with Russian Models who charge low price for pvt & c2c . Avoid them & u'll be alright .

@Derek_Zoolander Good . Glad you got your token back . Sometimes there's Problems with Russian Models who charge low price for pvt & c2c . Avoid them & u'll be alright .
That's a pretty sweeping statement. I have had plenty of privates (I don't C2C) with Russian models without any problems.

My experience with any private is to be crystal clear what you want before starting. If you have to use Google Translate, it is a small inconvenience. And that applies not just to Russians, but any model whose first language is not the same as the member. Same thing can happen to a South American member talking to an American model.

And if things don;t work out, it can always be raised with CB.

I got quite in the same situation just a couple of days before. Extra 1000 tokens for a toy play in private. And the private show cost 18 tkns/min. As soon as we started the show she banned me. I contacted the support and got quite a strange message that confused me a lot -

Your refund request has been submitted to the independent broadcaster and is now pending. Please allow up to 72 hours for the independent broadcaster to respond to us.

So the model herself will decide if I should get my tokens back? Really?

I got quite in the same situation just a couple of days before. Extra 1000 tokens for a toy play in private. And the private show cost 18 tkns/min. As soon as we started the show she banned me. I contacted the support and got quite a strange message that confused me a lot -

So the model herself will decide if I should get my tokens back? Really?
No, I assume they just want to hear the models side of the story before refunding you

That's a pretty sweeping statement. I have had plenty of privates (I don't C2C) with Russian models without any problems.

My experience with any private is to be crystal clear what you want before starting. If you have to use Google Translate, it is a small inconvenience.
Totally agree, have had very positive experiences with Russian models. Personally I would never go into private on the first visit, I would want to get a good vibe from multiple visits (with open chat and good tipping) before making a decision to open that door........ establish two-way trust up front.

A while back I tok 2 girls in private think it was for 30tok per min and they undressed and masturbated. So I ask if they have any toys and they say yes but that using dildo would be 300 tokens extra. I said fine and tipped it, the one girl stands up and says she will go get the dildo and 5 seconds later i get banned. I wrote to support and never got a response back. And I have not seen the model online after that

A while back I tok 2 girls in private think it was for 30tok per min and they undressed and masturbated. So I ask if they have any toys and they say yes but that using dildo would be 300 tokens extra. I said fine and tipped it, the one girl stands up and says she will go get the dildo and 5 seconds later i get banned. I wrote to support and never got a response back. And I have not seen the model online after that
You didnt get an admin adjustment in your token history?

@ordinary member

It all depends on the model and mostly the studio.
Just to say, just because it may not appear that a model is not in a studio, IE. a really luxurious, expensive, "plain", well-lit room, it doesn't mean she is not with a studio.
I have met a lot of Russian and Ukrainian models who actually don't seem to go to a studio, instead, they are either doing it from home or from a friends house or the bosses house. So it will be very normal looking from what they are in. This sounds like maybe what you saw.

Unfortunately, it really does suck that you experienced this. Luckily you received the tokens back so that is very good.
Personally, I would always advise not rushing into any private, heck, as stupid as it may sound or models may disagree with me but "stake out" a room beforehand (sounds much worse than I mean for it to, sorry). What I mean is, get a feel for the room and model. Talk to her, tip her, watch her, see if it looks and sounds like she is doing private shows on other sites and streaming to CB, and if she is she is going to do that on CB to other sites too. Some models are quite blatant and don't care, so they have all the sounds for each camsite turned on loud. Some even do cam2cam with poor guys and you can be hearing the guy on the stream.

(I am not saying watch the room for hours or days or weeks, you will get a "knack" for spotting the types of rooms that do this and easily be able to avoid)

It's unfortunate and I fully understand why it's done but will never agree on models streaming private shows onto other sites - I have no problem with them putting up a spy show price (bot on CB for example, or turning on spy mode for Stripchat, etc).

Colombians won't ask for extra because they will usually (i hate to say it) jump through hoops for 1 token (not sure if it's the studios who make/tell them to or what exactly but that is what I have always seen).
I don't agree with your comment about Colombians but that's a different discussion.

I agree about staking out the room. Don't do privates with models you aren't a little familiar with. That's better for everyone. The exception, you see her doing something you like and you want to see more of the same without interruption. Then you know what you signed up for.

I use MFC as a guideline. MFC is 60 tokens per minute for private, about $30 for 5 minutes. If your model is charging 15 tokens per minute, don't expect much more than a private striptease. If you want more, you need to pay extra. You can either tip during the show or ask for what you want. And be specific. If you ask for masturbate, that might be all you get. If you want her to squirt, insert fingers, use dildo, or cum show, you need to ask for it. If it's extra, she'll tell you. If you only have enough tokens for 5 minutes and you want her to get it done before you run out, you're probably not going to make a new friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.