AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scam ? Onlyfans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel1

Cam Model
Sep 7, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Shy_mel
Its not first time I get sutch a mesaje, I never answered them, I'm 100% sure its a Scam. What do you think ?

michaelshpigel
I work in only fans agency, we built an operation that make for our girls thousands of dollars every month from Israeli audience. the girls dont need going live or talk with clients we care for all this! Of course for the trust between us all the profits are transferred to you and you transfer our share to us. we think you can match, are you want to hear how it works?

Its not first time I get sutch a mesaje, I never answered them, I'm 100% sure its a Scam. What do you think ?

michaelshpigel
I work in only fans agency, we built an operation that make for our girls thousands of dollars every month from Israeli audience. the girls dont need going live or talk with clients we care for all this! Of course for the trust between us all the profits are transferred to you and you transfer our share to us. we think you can match, are you want to hear how it works?

Wouldn't they send an email for some kind of promotion?
Also, the way how certain things are worded, it isn't a native English speaker, so to me, it sounds like a scam.

I would say if you're absolutely unsure, then ask OF directly through their website contact page.

Reactions: Mel1
Wouldn't they send an email for some kind of promotion?
Also, the way how certain things are worded, it isn't a native English speaker, so to me, it sounds like a scam.

I would say if you're absolutely unsure, then ask OF directly through their website contact page.
thx Brett ☺️

Reactions: NotYou
I think what they were trying to say is that they're a group working via Onlyfans - they're not Onlyfans employees themselves or related to Onlyfans. Think of it like a studio for camsites.

But yes, it sounds like a scam, 100%. There was no real explanation of what they do, just promises of you earning thousands for doing basically nothing.

Sounds like something that could end up with you being a money mule for money launderers, or maybe the victim of a good old advance fee fraud ("Nigerian scam").

Might be the Israeli Tinder Swindler guy. Next thing you know, he won't be able to send any profits as he got enemies after him, but you'll be asked to send him his share because Peter's down and there's blood everywhere ...

• Funny!
Reactions: CheeseMoon and Mel1
Might be the Israeli Tinder Swindler guy. Next thing you know, he won't be able to send any profits as he got enemies after him, but you'll be asked to send him his share because Peter's down and there's blood everywhere ...
And grandma is in hospital 🙄

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
CheeseMoon called it, I think.

it most likely is a money laundering scheme where they may start you out with small sums via a studio front, then get you to move money through your own account claiming they want to "cut out the middleman" and that way will make you a "smurf", someone who helps with breaking up large sums of money into smaller transfers to try to get under the radar of reporting requirements and obscure the trail.

Add: he may live in Israel or at least have an Israeli passport and residence but do business in Russia or another Eastern European country (organised crime).

Last edited:
And grandma is in hospital
Yeah. That's crazy. You got a point there. Like, why everybody's grandma has to be in hospital? Idk. And the most embarassing thing which unfortunately has gone unnoticed here, Who tf wears a fake, cheap and awfully tacky Versace shirt, which not only is fake, but to add injury to the embarassment, is also like 2-3 years collection old? I mean, you can't really make this stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.