AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scam Room....emailed chaturbate and heard nothing back....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2021
Hi all,

I was tipping a camgirl by the name of Valentino official on Saturday afternoon UK time. Was tipping her handsomely (including 500 at one point!) and went up to 950 altogether. However, I was informed by another user that it was a scam and "she" was a looped video of about 40 minutes with someone operating the chat. Been a reasonably heavy spender on other girls and emailed the company to tell them about it. Even suggesting that I get my refund in tokens and not money... Is it usual to wait this long in dealing with fraud? Just checked and the room was last active 4 hours ago!

obviously, keep well away from that room fellow customers.

cheers

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38.9 KB · Views: 10
yeah that happens a lot lately, i have seen at least two stolen broadcasts in the past week.
highly recommend to interact with a model before tipping if it seems fishy.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.