AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2021
As you all can see mote than 30-40% of models get banned when sent the Age ID Verification. This is not a reason Chaturbate just started to scam. I have sent them numerous emails with this problem and all i get back was " automated email ". I didn't received the payment from last period and the tokens was converted, this is the email i get from them when i got banned:

" If you're within the small majority of individuals who are permanently banned, yet entitled to a final payout or a token refund (as opposed to the tokens being donated to charity or retained in connection with fraudulent activity or violation of a permanent ban), we will be reaching out in the near future regarding the payout/refund. "
Guess what? My account was banned for age ID verification failed and they said in email will send me payment if there is not fraud, well they didn't sent me the money. Stay away from the site because is a SCAM. If any model can talk with a lawyer do it dont let them to get your money, there is an document signed with them. They are a jerks. So one more time: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMERS CALLING CHATURBATE.

I agree with you Chaturbate scam a lot, there are a model which got banned once for some reasons and then she created account after account and got lot of tokens each time but they each time ban her account and pay her nothing, so why you let her create new account if you will let it work for few hours and steal her money? the answer is obvious, they let her do that to get those tips which she earn always :/ I hate all sites but cb is the worse of them in this corner of scamming and support help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.