AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2016
Hi,

I came across this community through my search for the best webcam sites to be a model on. We are still trying to decide what is the best site for us... As of now its pretty much come down to livejasmin and streamate... i actually tried livejasmin about 5 years ago after i stopped dancing. I was a feature exotic entertainer for about 4 years. I didn't fully understand webcam modeling so i gave up. I'm 27 years old now, done a lot of research, and my Fiancée and I really want to do a couples cam. We just need some advice on what the best site to use would be, and would absolutely love to talk to someone with experience to guide us in the right direction/give some advice. Especially someone very successful with webcam modeling! Like I said, we are searching for the right site to launch our couples webcam on, what website would be best to promote ourselves, what are some tips you could give me as a female new to webcam modeling and tips for a guy new to webcam modeling, doing couple shows, etc? We have sooo many ideas for shows, we've got our names down, really done our research, everything... just kind of stuck and need some advice from someone with experience on how to do it right and what site to go with. I really appreciate anyone who takes the time reading this, and if you reply it really means a lot! Hoping to get some advice to point us in the right direction so we can get the ball rolling. We would love to talk to someone who knows their shit, and has good advice for a new cam girl who is familiar with adult entertainment like myself, advice for a guy new to this, and for a couple with lots of great ideas! ;-)

Thanks so much! I hope to hear back with any advice! Kind regards,

-Sasha Snow xo

I probably am not going to be a lot of help. Hubby and I broadcast on chaturbate. We've been doing it 3 or 4 months. They have a couples category, and from what I've heard they have the most traffic right now. We had a lot of ideas for shows too, so, my advice is to go over the rules very carefully to know what you do that fits those rules. Half of the things we wanted to do happen to be not allowed. Bondage is tricky, so... don't get your hopes up too much with that topic :) Good luck!!

Thank you so much for your reply! As I you can tell, I'm new here as well. Its really great to see that there is a community available such as this one. So, we have done our research- BIG TIME! The one huge thing is the rules, being clear on them, and following the rules obviously. I am 27 years old, my Fiancée is 25 ... I was a feature exotic entertainer/dancer from age 19 to 23. When I stopped, I tried livejasmin, however I did not do my research and gave up quickly due to all of the rules and not fully understanding adult webcam modeling like I do now. I've heard couples cams are quite different than just an individual girl cam... we've really looked into it as to come up with ideas, and to feel comfortable on cam while also portraying our personas and having fun. Thanks for the tip about the bondage - we do like bondage but we don't go too crazy so I don't think that'll be an issue lol. Now, where we are stuck is deciding on what website to use! If we use ModelCentro (which I really love!), do we need to have an account on another site such as Streamate or LiveJasmin? Can we just use ModelCentro by itself? It has all the features we are really looking for in terms of promoting ourselves and having our own website, but I'm unsure if we have to use another website for our actual cam account ... if anyone can shed some light on this it would be extremely helpful! :)

Thanks a bunch!

-Sasha Snow xo

First post here but my boyfriend and I have been camming on Chaturbate for a couple months now and we really like it. We began on Streamate but found it nerve-wracking, unenjoyable, and not as profitable as a token site because you have multiple private shows where each customer is expecting a cum shot and obviously there's only so many times that can happen a night. On a token site you can set a goal as high as you want for cumshot and as long as you are entertaining and have the right attitude, you can definitely reach it.
My best tips so far would be 1: be genuine, 2: have a good quality camera and good lighting (we use the BCC950 and it's been great so far) and 3: start a Twitter early on and make sure your fans have a place to interact with you when you're not on cam. This really helps to build up your fan base and the more interaction you have with fans = better tips & better shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.