AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

self esteem webcaming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2012
K ladies this is a bit personal and I hope I get some positive replies..I had a 6 year relationship with an abusive asshole...now I have a low self esteem, I feel like it was my fault he was cheating and what not at times eve though we had a great sex life there was alot of shit in our relationship, and now im feeling a lil insecure with my body i mean im ok with my face i getlots of complimnts on here i have a nice smile blah blah like it really matters,but fact is I had 2 kids, my boobies arent as pretty as all these other models because they arent perky like they used to be when I stand up my stomach is flatbut when I sit down its a little unflattering Im finding its making me a lil shy and feeling like im not going to make it as a camgirl..what are your guys thoughts besides getting a boob lift or sit ups....sit ups dont work, and i cant afford a boob lift...i try to think shot my cam at the angles that are the most flattering but then i worry guys in the longue willl say mean things about my body how do I get past not giving a f$ck and getting on with my work without in the back of my mind feeling not good enuff?? thanks in advance for any advice

This seems more appropriate to post in the privacy of the models only section. ;)

Thank you for sharing, while I cannot offer words of comfort, all I can say is I hope you find someone who appreciates you for who you are. Both in real life and on Mfc.

Reactions: DelilahLiesXXX
You got a poochy tummy when you sit? So what. That's natural. It's almost physically impossible to not have a pooch when you sit unless you get you orgasm removed. I'm sure you look better than you give yourself credit for. ;) Best of luck finding some awesome regulars in your camming adventures. :thumbleft:

opps omg soo sorry i didnt even realize i posted it in general i gotta bemore careful can it be moved?? if feel like a fucktard now lol :(

blackxrose said:
You got a poochy tummy when you sit? So what. That's natural. It's almost physically impossible to not have a pooch when you sit unless you get you orgasm removed.
But if you have your orgasm removed, who's going to bother watching?

(We know what you meant to type, but talk about a Freudian slip of a typo...) :mrgreen:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
StanislavJ said:
blackxrose said:
You got a poochy tummy when you sit? So what. That's natural. It's almost physically impossible to not have a pooch when you sit unless you get you orgasm removed.
But if you have your orgasm removed, who's going to bother watching?

(We know what you meant to type, but talk about a Freudian slip of a typo...) :mrgreen:
Lol wow! I should stop posting when medicated. Thanks for catching my slip because that's absolutely hilarious! :lol: Though it would probably suck to get your orgasms removed too. Lol I'm slightly embarassed now but the humor is over-riding most of it.

first of all congratulations on getting out of that relationship! it sounds to me as if most of your low self esteem comes from that. dont let that person do that to you even after your relationship is over. i know thats hard i have a history of emotional abuse id rather not get into and as a result go through a lot of the same things... but letting that persons words/actions affect you after its over only hurts you and is useless. after having children your body does change but who says its for the worst? a little bit of a pooch in the midsection when you sit down is normal and feminine. i find it sexy myself. comparing yourself to other girls will only make you unhappy and noone likes an unhappy camgirl. they are them , you are you. i know its cheesy but its true if every person looked the same it would be boring as hell and true beauty is in being unique not looking like some generic form of what is portrayed as attractive in media. as long as you are healthy about your actions your body is exactly where its supposed to be :)

Thank you so much gyals!! I know it is hard and i do hope it gets better ...:) im sure you guys are all totally right thanks no ones perfect and its true we would be boring if we were :) much love ladies

AmberCutie said:
This seems more appropriate to post in the privacy of the models only section. ;)
I defer to you on this, however I also believe that members here could offer some pertinent insight, as they (we) are the ones spending the majority of the tokens.

DelilahLiesXXX said:
K ladies this is a bit personal and I hope I get some positive replies..I had a 6 year relationship with an abusive asshole...now I have a low self esteem, I feel like it was my fault he was cheating and what not at times eve though we had a great sex life there was alot of shit in our relationship, and now im feeling a lil insecure with my body i mean im ok with my face i getlots of complimnts on here i have a nice smile blah blah like it really matters,but fact is I had 2 kids, my boobies arent as pretty as all these other models because they arent perky like they used to be when I stand up my stomach is flatbut when I sit down its a little unflattering Im finding its making me a lil shy and feeling like im not going to make it as a camgirl..what are your guys thoughts besides getting a boob lift or sit ups....sit ups dont work, and i cant afford a boob lift...i try to think shot my cam at the angles that are the most flattering but then i worry guys in the longue willl say mean things about my body how do I get past not giving a f$ck and getting on with my work without in the back of my mind feeling not good enuff?? thanks in advance for any advice

As an actual tipping member in the world of MFC, I will offer this:

Ultimate success or failure relies less on "hollywood" looks than personality. True, a movie star or Playboy model body will get more traffic in the door, the regulars are what you want to eventually attract. Not matter how well you fit the "ideal look", a bitch is a bitch, a wet sock is a wet sock.

As an aside, everyone here is a fucktard in one way or another. Don't hold that against yourself.

Reactions: SoTxBob
To reiterate the points already made - true beauty doesn't lie within the superficial qualities of 'beauty' and 'glamour'. It's the personality that counts. Your appearance is what brings people through the door, whereas your personality is what keeps them in. I believe that almost everyone can achieve the top 'x' mark on the MFC rankings, but it takes some level of work.

Be reassured that those who attempt to belittle you are there to be an ass to anyone - not specifically you. I'd classify most of them to be 'trolls' - who's sole intent is to annoy people with perceived anonymity simply because they're unlikely to have much of a social status in real life (whereby their voices aren't heard, therefore they project their suffering onto you by making you feel like how they feel every single day).

I'm glad that you've managed to break free from your abusive relationship. I've observed similar hardships and it's honestly a great accomplishment to manage to do so - many never manage. Do remember that you've achieved great things, and the only way to move forward is taking small step - to take big leaps against a fast moving river is to get oneself knocked back down again.

I hope you have a good time if you partake in the cam modelling industry - it's a very unique experience. Just to forewarn you - there will be good times and there will be the bad times. You can learn and adapt to it. Your insecurities should gradually diminish as you become a more successful model. Good luck.

RogueWarrior said:
AmberCutie said:
I defer to you on this, however I also believe that members here could offer some pertinent insight, as they (we) are the ones spending the majority of the tokens.
Pointed it out because from the tone, seemed she thought she WAS in the models only area. ;)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Red7227 said:
Sweetie, you are very pretty, have a glorious ass and legs that go for ever. I actually think that little black dress without underwear is a better look than the bra and panties, especially on the white rug. Not everyone wants a 20 yo.
Are you talking to Delilah?
I feel like this post is a back-handed compliment. "you are pretty BUT you should wear this and some guys don't like young girls."
How the fuck is that relevant to her post or helping her at all? She can't change her age. And yes, not every guy wants a 20yo, just like not every guy wants a 30yo, or an 18yo. So? What's your point? Some guys prefer bra and panties over a dress. She isn't going to please everyone all of the time, so she should do what she wants and hope a few guys will appreciate it.

mhmm I know alot of guys that like natural Women... and they know what it means when a Girl gets a Baby.. things change.... Im 41 now and I really like have a Partner that has character and heart... and hope she can curb me( do ya say this like that??) I loved the baby kurvs my wife had...smile.. and you look realy great. But Ii know it always different if oneself has this.. well body, being preety thing,,,,,,,,its always easy to say.. it will be ok...I think and hopr that you will meet a relly nice guy that treats you as you like it, and that HE will be a good partner... my dad was an idiot too he slammed my mom all the time, untill she wock me up one morning.. 3 oclock, i was 5 or so, then we whet to the airport..and flyed to Tampa Flo.... ..that was a night....had fun..
You do get alot of complements on mfc or not?? The nerds that insult the girls here.. are dickheads anyway....

Your Great! JUst say it a couple of time to yourself.. look what you have achieved, you got rid of that asshole, and now you are free, to do what you like, you have two healthy Sons, that are good upbringing (hope that is the right word ..opps) in german Gute Erziehung we say... and you have the courage show on cam.. i needed years to show, what i howed on the cam... ok should stop the drug shit, now i have to beginn to live again...and not jerk off on mfc for 16 hours... oh god i think i have a problem ...

And as i read here.. people do think the same... BUT.. dont let other say what is right or whrong.... do what YOU what to. People should like one as woman/man is... and if i want blue haar and a Penisoperation... i will still be the same inside..well think so...
Greets
Dogger

Dogger2004 said:
mhmm I know alot of guys that like natural Women... and they know what it means when a Girl gets a Baby.. things change.... Im 41 now and I really like have a Partner that has character and heart... and hope she can curb me( do ya say this like that??) I loved the baby kurvs my wife had...smile.. and you look realy great. But Ii know it always different if oneself has this.. well body, being preety thing,,,,,,,,its always easy to say.. it will be ok...I think and hopr that you will meet a relly nice guy that treats you as you like it, and that HE will be a good partner... my dad was an idiot too he slammed my mom all the time, untill she wock me up one morning.. 3 oclock, i was 5 or so, then we whet to the airport..and flyed to Tampa Flo.... ..that was a night....had fun..
You do get alot of complements on mfc or not?? The nerds that insult the girls here.. are dickheads anyway....

Your Great! JUst say it a couple of time to yourself.. look what you have achieved, you got rid of that asshole, and now you are free, to do what you like, you have two healthy Sons, that are good upbringing (hope that is the right word ..opps) in german Gute Erziehung we say... and you have the courage show on cam.. i needed years to show, what i howed on the cam... ok should stop the drug shit, now i have to beginn to live again...and not jerk off on mfc for 16 hours... oh god i think i have a problem ...

And as i read here.. people do think the same... BUT.. dont let other say what is right or whrong.... do what YOU what to. People should like one as woman/man is... and if i want blue haar and a Penisoperation... i will still be the same inside..well think so...
Greets
Dogger

AWE Thanks :) and thanks for checking out my profile :) your a sweetheart thanks for your kind words they mean ALOT to me

I was not just crapping around... I mean this. All of you Girls.. we say in Germany, oh God Im an American what am I saying we say in germany..lol well they say..hihi "Hut AB", in english its a bit odd, HAT OFF!!, as a respect Signal, sign as a wow thing. Alot of guys forget that, it is something we should be thankfull for, that the most of you girls really like what you do, ok a job, but I think it does make alot of fun ... and I always knew it!! Girls doit also, better .... hotter, and with more sexyfeelings.. as the most men... And I had recognize that i like it to.. being watched .. and when i get a "steifen" <hardone> i think the girls liked it too.... but not when .. well... stroked him dead like this WE hihi... because i show all not only this dickthing..... smile... Well I did love it....

know I go on and get this stupid dogger song to hear, and some disturbing answers when I chat .. hope this is gone in a couple of weeks... BUT life gose on, and now people will see that i like to play with myself, so what...
Dogger diggers his doggy, and ... and like to see the lust and playing of women when they are horny... the only thing that must be, i must see... hihi .. Just a big puss in the cam is ,,, soooo boring for me.... need a face.... then normaly when i have a Puss that near, she is sitting on my face, or im "downunder" and haveing fun there too.. not a big PIC of it .... smile

When men say to ya your ugly, or fatt, or what the shi.. then just say, "well you are right!! then only ugly people, think other are ugly, or why do they have to tell us those unqualified remarks nobody asked for??" Because they have there own problems with themself...... beautiyfull people are it from the inside, and if they are that pretty ,with there body, they dont go tell everyone... the try to help.. and stay cool.. ------

or all sing togther in the chatroom this one--

Show me the diamonds
Show me the gold
Call me the answer
Oh Yeah
Call me anywhere
I don't have a care
This is my world

You're so pretty, we're so pretty

Show me the silver
Show me the gold
You taking my name
Don't dissapoint me
I see you smiling
Tie up my elbows
No Joke
Talking to the Devil
Talking to the Lord
For one sweet touch

Talking me to Heaven
Talking me to Hell
For your sweet touch

You're so pretty, we're so pretty
You're so pretty, oh so pretty

All the hours
Asking questions
Couldn't fit in
Wasting time
Keep coming back for a little more
I see you smiling
Feed me to the lions, I'll throw you to the floor
For one sweet touch
Diamonds in the rain
Can only be the same when there's a rainbow

You're so pretty, we're so pretty.

:-D :dance:

best wishes--- Dogger MadDog the Kittenpet

I've only been caming for about a month so here goes with my experience. I had a similar experience with a 7yr relationship. I never thought caming was something I wasn't pretty/sexy/had a good enough body to do. I decided to give it a try thinking the worst that could happen was that ppl would criticize me and I wouldnt like it and could stop at any time. I was extremely surprised at how supportive the ppl who frequent my room have been. I get so many amazing compliments it has definately boosted my self esteem. There have been a few rude comments but the good ones far out weigh the bad. You do have to try to have a thick skin at times but overall I have had a great experience.

Good luck with your endeavors and best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.